Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing

Options
  • 12-04-2016 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

What's happening with your billing department. I was due to receive a bill about the 25th March, nothing has come thought yet, I have called twice in relation to this issue. I entered a meter reading over 7 days ago and still no invoice. Please advise when I can expect to receive this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Aye Bosun,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Aye Bosun wrote:
    I was due to receive a bill about the 25th March, nothing has come thought yet, I have called twice in relation to this issue.

We regret any inconvenience caused by this delay; can you send us the following details by private message so that we can look into this for you?
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Aye Bosun

sent PM
    Hi Aye Bosun,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Originally posted by Aye Bosun
    I was due to receive a bill about the 25th March, nothing has come thought yet, I have called twice in relation to this issue.

We regret any inconvenience caused by this delay; can you send us the following details by private message so that we can look into this for you?
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement