Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islabike Rohan Balance Bike

Options
  • 12-04-2016 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭

FS:
    Islabike Rohan balance bike. Approx 4 years old. €110.

YmYzOWRkZTc2NWM3OGY0ZDM5Y2FkNDZkYzM0OTI0OGL-o63KNw6CYRS0KSJfXxebaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZWZjZWI1NTc1MDM2NTc0ZWJlYzMzYjRmMDZhN2M1MzViZDBiMDUxZDcyMGRiMTFhZWI2YWYwZmY0NjgyYThmYy5qcGd8fHx8fHwyMTl4MjkyfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

In good condition, needs new tyres, plaint chipped and scratched in places through general use. Saddle in the pic up to it's max. I recommend only using balance bikes when teaching your kids to ride a bike. Have used this balance bike for my three kids they were all pedal cycling around 4 years old. My youngest just turned 4 and is now cycling. Please don't use stabilisers, the hardest part of learning to cycle is balance, pedaling is the easy bit so why stabilisers are on learning bikes is beyond me!

This bike is light enough for kids (7005 Alu frame) and has one back brake, so no going over handlebars (shoes are also used for stopping so I'd recommend an old pair when the kid is on the bike). Islabikes know what they're doing when it comes to kids bikes (e.g. even the brakes are light touch suitable for small hands too). Their bikes hold their value in the second hand market for this reason hence the high value for a kiddie bike. They don't tend to come on the second hand market that much in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Is this still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

Sorry, May has been a crazy month. Yes this is still available.

New tyres fitted. Open to offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭omri

Hungrycol wrote: »
    New tyres fitted. Open to offers.

Where are you based?

omri wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Swords, Dublin but work around Dublin 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 sibhie

Still Available?

sibhie wrote: »
    Still Available?

Sorry this is sold. Was hoping this advert would just fall away.

Thanks for the interest thou.

Advertisement