Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Plastic push/screw rivets

• 12-04-2016 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

Found this place in Antrim that sells motorbike rivets and bolts of all sorts and sizes.Was actually the chap in a motor factors shop who stocks some of their range and told me to look on their website for motorbike rivets.
    Next day delivery if you order before 3pm.Prices seem good too when compared to main dealer parts prices.
    Might be handy for some of you guys and gals here.:)

http://www.autoclips.co.uk/

http://www.autoclips.co.uk/motorcycles/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

DSCN4942_zpsoc709m1k.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I've seen those packs in some motorfactors, on a rotating carousel.
    Sometimes easier just to order online and have them sent to you though.

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I've seen those packs in some motorfactors, on a rotating carousel.
    Sometimes easier just to order online and have them sent to you though.

Artane Autos and Consort had them,got that packet above in Artane Autos.Exact same size and shape as an oem Yamaha part.Cant tell the difference between the 2.
    Yamaha oem part is 3 euro 50 cents just for 1,pack of 10 was 4 euro 50 cents in AA.
    Enda in there told me to go to the companies website for more products,and thats when i found out they they sell motorbike push/screw/pop rivets at a good price.Nuts and bolts too.
    I ordered some stuff from their website at lunchtime today and they are allready dispatched to me.

Just as good as the oem Yamaha push rivets.Perfect snug fit,but at a fraction of the price.:D

20160421_174730_zpsndblouim.jpg

20160421_174805_zpsp7txw4pl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭multiscan

Cool . Thats handy

• Advertisement
Advertisement