Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy Bargains Alert Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Teeley

Im finding the h and m 2 pack tops very comfy

Second the H&M tops!..and they wash very well...good quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭pooch90

New Look do a pack of three-I found them very good and cheap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

xalot wrote: »
    I got a really nice black one in Penneys a few weeks ago. Went up a size as I found them quite tight fitting but at 7euro you can't go wrong.

I got one of these last week in Penny's and it scanned at €1, have been meaning to go in and get a few more. I'm currently pregnant and it's really comfy over the bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Not a bargain but FREE lidl baby box:

https://maternityandinfant.ie/lidlbabybox/

• Advertisement

Again not a bargain, but a free event:

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/en-gb/...828375CC7C107D

You receive a good bag on arrival, which has a few vouchers, samples and a really nice baby toy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

Registered for the Lidl box and going to Aldi for a few bits this weekend, just hope there's something left still... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Jen44

got mine yesterday! Some great little bits in it! Still have to collect my Eumom one too

Girls, this just arrived at my door...

http://www.herfamily.ie/news/aldi-mamia-keepsake-box/249241?preview=1

Its is so fab, all full size products and the box they are in is very cute for storage... really impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭duedate

Saw this on beady eye bargains facebook page, seems to be the best price I've seen Water Wipes:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WaterWipes-Sensitive-Wipes-Natural-Chemical-Free/dp/B008J2MZL8/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1474738791&sr=1-1&keywords=water+wipes

Free delivery to Ireland once you order over £25

• Advertisement

Just posted in the December group, but Penney's have a new maternity range of PJ's and underwear... the assistant said they are getting jeans and other items next week. PJ bottoms were €8, PJ tops are €8 (they had two styles, a nursing top (vest) with front opening buttons and a little bit of lace detail at the back and a t-shirt style (I bought this, but going to take it back as the logo is very plastic and feels hard)). The also had dressing gowns and cami vests

Aldi event had a baby rocker reduced to 16 Euro, dunno if other Aldi's have any left now, but thought it was great value!

mamasandpapas.com are having a 20% and some price matched items sale at the moment as well. Gro Egg down to 18 Euro, Acqua Bambino two stage bath down to 30, and they price match the Isofix Maxi Cosi FamilyFix base at 219, which is cheapest I've seen.

Boots have 5 packs of pamper nappies fr €27 this week (also boxes of mulit pack pampers wipes are included in the deal)

The have the new born size 1 and 2 in the sensitive as part of the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cupcake queen

Not sure when it started but just noticed today that the Mothercare website has a good sale on at the moment - a good few bits and pieces reduced although lots of the sale clothes seem to be gone. Some good pram reductions though by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

The Chicco Next2me co sleeper is 188 delivered from Tralee Nursery Supplies, they're selling it everywhere else in Ireland for 210 upwards. It even works out better value than amazon at the moment.

http://traleenurserysupplies.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=427&search=chicco

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pricklefingers

Took a spin up North today and picked up lots of bargains with excellent rate against sterling.
    Went into Boots and purchased video monitors - Motorola MBP 18 for £59 (€65.50)
    The very same ones are €89.99 on Boots.ie & in Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Got the "leisure trousers" in Lidl at the weekend, they're really really comfy. They're light and thin, but perfect for around the house, walking etc.
    Gonna go back tomorrow and see if there are any left, for €9 they're great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Jen44

i got a pair too nice and comfy

Collected my free Lidl box, it's very generous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭veggie newbie

stickybean wrote: »
    Collected my free Lidl box, it's very generous :)

Do you mind me asking how long did it take for this to arrive after you registered? I signed up a few weeks ago but haven't had an acknowledgement mail or any response.

Thx.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Do you mind me asking how long did it take for this to arrive after you registered? I signed up a few weeks ago but haven't had an acknowledgement mail or any response.

Thx.

I registered last month but only received an email to collect mine this afternoon.

I registered in September and got the email last week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

They are staggering the collections so you could get it anytime. I signed up and got email the next day. Must be in low demand area!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I signed up last month, but got a mail last week (or before last) just saying due to huge response they'll be a bit longer but will be in touch soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Great value in Smyths at the moment on baby equipment with their money off vouchers http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/.

I live near the border so was able to head to newry and got an Angel Care Monitor, Avent Steriliser and 2 packets of bottles. Bought them in two separate transactions and got £30 off using the vouchers. The same items were €40 more expensive in the Smyths in the South. Also just checked them on the Argos UK website and it would have cost about £60 more to get the same items there.

Mamas and Papas have 24 hour deals

Monday 7th November 30% off Clothing
    Tuesday 8th November 30% off all Soft Toys
    Wednesday 9th November 50% off Moses Baskets
    Thursday 10th November Rock and Ride Lotty Half Price
    Friday 11th November Bud & Activity Tray in Lime 40% off
    Saturday &Sunday Save 40% off Mia Furniture 2ps & 3 pc .
    Sola pushchair Bundles save €100.

Lidl and Aldi both have baby events next week. The Lidl one is on Monday 16th and includes some maternity wear as well as baby clothes. All details on their website. I just spotted the Aldi one advertised in store today but its not on the website yet. Its on Thurs 19th and the poster in store featured a Moses basket for 30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭fits

Some nappy offers would be appreciated. ! We get through them!!!

fits wrote: »
    Some nappy offers would be appreciated. ! We get through them!!!

There is a group on Facebook called Beady Eye Bargains. They have a post on nappies/wipes etc that people constantly update with offers. You have to request to join the group. They post loads of offers, many of which are baby related! There is also an app called Baby Doc which compares prices at the major supermarkets for nappies and other baby essentials. It seems to be very current as well.

• Advertisement

Today's Aldi event was absolutely brilliant!

Packs of 3 soft muslins for 2.49, cotton swaddling and cellular blankets, pushchair, high chair, safety gates, play pen, bath toys and soft pouring jug, and teething toys...

Advertisement