Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy Bargains Alert Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭littlemisshobo

I got the snuggle nest but it was the last one in Limerick. It looks and feels great and is MUCH cheaper than many I've seen in other shops.

The soother are €4 cheaper in ALDI so got some too, as well as stair gate & few other pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

dove2011 wrote: »
    Did anyone buy the snuggle nest? Few left in the shop on friday might ask the OH to get it today for me

I got it dove, it's much smaller than a sleepy head but I thought with the price tag even if it doesn't get much use I won't feel too guilty!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Smyths have 20% off selected car seats until Mon 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭dove2011

Okay think I will not bother- I have the pregnancy pillow that I dont use so might get my sister to stitch it up for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

dove2011 wrote: »
    Okay think I will not bother- I have the pregnancy pillow that I dont use so might get my sister to stitch it up for me!

I really wouldn't do this sorry! Pregnancy pillows are not safe for babies to sleep in. They haven't been tested and your baby could accidentally suffocate. Please only let your baby sleep in items that have had rigorous testing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Uppababy Vista with carrycot £599 (€649) on Amazon at the moment. Red, purple, silver, black, navy all seem to be either available or becoming available next week.

Uppababy Vista with carrycot £599 (€649) on Amazon at the moment. Red, purple, silver, black, navy all seem to be either available or becoming available next week.

I REALLY want this buggy but I'm not due until Feb so might be a bit soon to buy it. Ahh- it's just under €1,000 in Mothercare so that's a really great saving!!

I REALLY want this buggy but I'm not due until Feb so might be a bit soon to buy it. Ahh- it's just under €1,000 in Mothercare so that's a really great saving!!

Can you find out from anyone what it went down to (if it got reduced at all) in the January sales? TBH I can't see it having gone down by that much unless there's a new version due out so I'd go for it! Just check with someone in Mothercare first to see if it's a new version and ask on the QT if it got reduced in the sales last Jan :)

Can you find out from anyone what it went down to (if it got reduced at all) in the January sales? TBH I can't see it having gone down by that much unless there's a new version due out so I'd go for it! Just check with someone in Mothercare first to see if it's a new version and ask on the QT if it got reduced in the sales last Jan :)

I think it's the 2016 model. I sent it on to my husband and thought it was a great deal so bought it. I'm chuffed! It's definitely our first big baby purchase... so exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

That's a top notch bargain alert!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Lainey_b01

Great sale this weekend if looking to dress the bump https://www.mamalicious.com/gb/en/mm/great-offers/

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭g1983d

Worth checking these guys and they deliver
    https ://traleenurserysupplies.com/index.php?route=common/home

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

g1983d wrote: »
    Worth checking these guys and they deliver
    https ://traleenurserysupplies.com/index.php?route=common/home

They are the best - I checked out alot of shops and they are brilliant. Cheap and service is great.

I know some people also buy cross border in Kings Baby Shop and save money even when delivery is paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

12 packs of waterwipes down to €20 in Dunnes. Expiry of Oct 18 on the ones I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

lashes34 wrote: »
    12 packs of waterwipes down to €20 in Dunnes. Expiry of Oct 18 on the ones I got.

Is it definitely 12 packs? The water wipes multi pack usually only has 9 per pack? If it's 12 though, it's super value!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

New Look have 25% off all clothes including maternity.

My coat doesn't close so getting a mac type coat.

jlm29 wrote: »
    Is it definitely 12 packs? The water wipes multi pack usually only has 9 per pack? If it's 12 though, it's super value!

I see it now! Great bargain!

Eurobaby had a 20percent voucher in Thursday 31st Herald. Unsure if it's in today's paper. Sale includes all non discounted items excluding Berg. Expires 30th September.

Also please note that price checking up north is worth while if you missed the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

Lots of baby and toodler stuff in Lidl from tomorrow morning. These sold out very quickly in Aldi earlier this month so you'd need to get in early enough.

https://www.lidl.ie/en/special-offers.htm?id=107

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

the neutral colours will fly out the window id say..

• Advertisement

Milly33 wrote: »
    the neutral colours will fly out the window id say..

I was in Lidl at about 11am. There was lots and lots of everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Penney's (in Wilton s c) have some lovely maternity pajamas and nightdresses on sale at the minute. Great value compared to other stores. They are suitable for nursing Mama's.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Gap have 35% off. I got some workout gear and it's lovely. Code is getgap. End tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Dunnes Stores own brand nappies are half price until Sunday (According to BabyDoc App).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Gap have 40% off Fall clothes (including baby stuff) with extra 10% on top of that.

M&S have 20% off with code SEP15FF until the 18th Sept.

Anyone want a brand new 36E nursing bra from H&M? I bought it in their summer sale but it doesn't fit and I don't live near enough to bring it back (plus it's past the exchange date). Free to a good home! :)

Anyone want a brand new 36E nursing bra from H&M? I bought it in their summer sale but it doesn't fit and I don't live near enough to bring it back (plus it's past the exchange date). Free to a good home! :)

Wow h&m do that far up in cup size! Was anticipating the usual cut off at D from likes of them, pennys etc. I'll take it off ya. Pm me the postage and I'll sort u out.

Lainey_b01 wrote: »
    Wow h&m do that far up in cup size! Was anticipating the usual cut off at D from likes of them, pennys etc. I'll take it off ya. Pm me the postage and I'll sort u out.

PM me your address & I'll send it on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Was looking at the Tommy tippee thermother in SuperValu yesterday at €60!!!

Then online at €45.

Asda have a baby event and got it for £18. Used parcel motel.

https://direct.asda.com/george/sale-offers/nursery/nursery-furniture/D5M23G2C1S4,default,sc.html?cmpid=ahc-_-ad-_-asdacom-_-baby-event-sept2017-_-favourites-_-nursery-cta

Advertisement