Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bridgettedon

I also noticed that jason did seem genuinely pleased to see Charlie. He is not a vengeful person. I still am amazed that the filthy dirty language and uncalled for abuse she directed at him was not censored by bb. I hope when he leaves through house as one of the top 3 winners he never has anything to do with her again. In my opinion he has more class in his little finger than she does in her whole body. That's in my opinion

If it had been Jason that behaved that way there would be uproar. Imagine what kind of a relationship they had. Jason was all happy to see Charlie but then he looked like he got a slap across the face. She is verbally abusive to him. I've very little doubt that she treated like this or worse during their time together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Obviously he's not going to jump up and passionately declare his undying like for using her as a human body pillow.

Agree with full post, but this bit is so funny MC! Love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Agree with full post, but this bit is so funny MC! Love it.

I loved that too! Just picturing it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭sok2005

Didn't it seem very biased towards one group of housemates in the courtroom task?
    Jason was attacked by everyone who was brought in as "star witnesses" no wonder he went baloobas in the diary room. Latesha stirring saying that she's a viewer now and everyone is against Andy and how he talks about people in the diary room, so horrible. 31 sounding like a fishwife! Then big bro just gets the final say on who is guilty or not. Very one sided task altogether.

Alex is such a wet blanket, i felt sorry for Evelyn apologising to him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

To be quite honest , it's the first time that I can't wait for the series to be over :( From the beginning it was all wrong , "secret" house that wasn't secret , Andrew removed ,for nonsensical reasons , too many set ups , contrived , and eventually last nights barbaric attack on Jason , roll on CBB, can't be any worse .(Rant Over) :D

What would make an excellent Finale to it would be Andy,Jason and Jayne top three :D Hughie fourth :) Imo, roll on tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭gossamer

Ryan is such a little sh!t bag. In a last bid attempt to secure access to the money and publicity off the back of the win, he gets Hughie's name tattooed on his chest. Knowing full well that Hughie is the bookie's favourite and believing it will cement a link and demonstrate some kind of dedication/ commitment. No doubt if Hughie does win, Ryan will go full clinger on him, use him for all he's worth, then drop him as soon as the 70k runs out. And of course if he doesn't win, he won't see him for dust. I would put Ryan and Jackson in the same category, two weasels.

gossamer wrote: »
    Ryan is such a little sh!t bag. In a last bid attempt to secure access to the money and publicity off the back of the win, he gets Hughie's name tattooed on his chest. Knowing full well that Hughie is the bookie's favourite and believing it will cement a link and demonstrate some kind of dedication/ commitment. No doubt if Hughie does win, Ryan will go full clinger on him, use him for all he's worth, then drop him as soon as the 70k runs out. And of course if he doesn't win, he won't see him for dust. I would put Ryan and Jackson in the same category, two weasels.

And everyone knows, you do not get someone elses name tattooed on you :eek::D

Joking, before the backlash sets in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

gossamer wrote: »
    Hughie and ryan are extremely alike. They deserve each other. In my opinion. Wonder if ryan knows about Hughie s reality show. Which I certainly won't be watching. Also the tattoo is probably done with the ink that washes off after a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Hughie and ryan are extremely alike. They deserve each other. In my opinion. Wonder if ryan knows about Hughie s reality show. Which I certainly won't be watching. Also the tattoo is probably done with the ink that washes off after a few days.

Nah Ryan is already planning ahead for an appearance on "Celebrity Tattoo Fixers" to have it covered over ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

skipper_G wrote: »

Nah Ryan is already planning ahead for an appearance on "Celebrity Tattoo Fixers" to have it covered over ;)
    Ha. Good one. Sadly you are probably right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I have no problem believing Ryan is dumb enough to get Hughie's name permanently tattooed on him!

I have no problem believing Ryan is dumb enough to get Hughie's name permanently tattooed on him!

Agree with you , sad really that he hasn't enough cop on to not do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Current winner odds
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner

I'm surprised Evelyn is so far down. I think she's fairly sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Current winner odds
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner

I'm surprised Evelyn is so far down. I think she's fairly sound.

Sky bet giving no odds on Alex or Sam, hmmmm, one can only hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

OK I've caught up on Friday and Saturday night episodes. Wow! BB is nasty this year. It's absolutely vile and vindictive oh and completely manipulative. I'm absolutely fuming with how horrible the producers have treated some of the housemates - it can only be called contempt at this stage. It's bad when the Digital Spy crowd are annoyed and calling out the BB producers. They've even gone as far as lodging complaints for last nights episode. That's bad. Imagine if a teacher had the preferential treatment for kid in the class, parents would be in uproar, and quite rightly too. Just because the housemates are adults and have signed contracts, does not mean the producers can bully or victimise certain housemates. It's absolutely horrible psychological games playing with people's emotions like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Hughie and ryan are extremely alike.

Naaaahhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

After the cheers for Jackson the other night I have a feeling is he's going to win.. :( Really hope not, I have everything crossed. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

10 tonight.
    Stay tuned...

10 tonight.
    Stay tuned...

Ten?? Ah ffs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ten?? Ah ffs :(

On the plus side no gap between main show and BOTS :)

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    On the plus side no gap between main show and BOTS :)

True , may just evict all the HM's from my house (I wish) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

10 tonight.
    Stay tuned...

It said 9 on the RTE tv listings earlier FFS!!!

Monife wrote: »
    It said 9 on the RTE tv listings earlier FFS!!!

That's what it says on my app. I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Says 10 on Channel 5 + TV3 websites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Feels like BB is deliberately punishing the housemates for the low ratings, so it is just piling loads of misery on top of them and make the house really negative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

there's a naked dating show starting on channel 4 tonight, any of you going to watch it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

batistuta9 wrote: »
    there's a naked dating show starting on channel 4 tonight, any of you going to watch it?

What do you take us for?
    A bunch of perverts?!

Ill give it a watch....

Only joking, I'll pass thanks

If that's the Undressed thing, it's a pile of ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Love to see Jason or Andy win it now after last nights episode. The looks on latestesha Ryan's and Charlie's face would be brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

From a betting perspective Andy has a great chance of winning. His odds have slowly contracted
    over the last few day whereas Hughie's have lengthened

I know who i want to win...

Advertisement