Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bridgettedon

From a betting perspective Andy has a great chance of winning. His odds have slowly contracted
    over the last few day whereas Hughie's have lengthened

I know who i want to win...

Last night Hughie said that Latesha always tells the truth or something like that, she was being so nasty to Andy. It has put me off Hughie as he still aligns himself with that mean group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Latesha is just a horrible human being. Nasty to the core and a prime example of the bad in todays society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Latesha is just a horrible human being. Nasty to the core and a prime example of the bad in todays society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

If that's the Undressed thing, it's a pile of ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Last night Hughie said that Latesha always tells the truth or something like that, she was being so nasty to Andy. It has put me off Hughie as he still aligns himself with that mean group.

couldn't stop laughing when after the courtroom task, jackson walks back in & lifts some chicken, hughie in the background shouting "good man jackson, take some"
    stereotypes straight into my head :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭QueenOfWexico

Andrew was too smart for this year's set up, he pretty much ruined it and that's probably why the producers took the first chance they could to get rid of him. Here's why I think this..

So the producers had it set up that three people in the Others house (Charlie/Jayne/Ryan) are people who have connections to three in the main house (Jason/Chelsea/Sam). Fine. They target the person who chose the 'Sexy' podium on opening night which happens to be Laura, who chooses Lateysha when she has to pick someone to be up for eviction with her. The Others still don't know who the housemates are - grand.

However, after that the housemates were revealed to the Others and those three got the shock of their lives. When they're asked to target more people in the following tasks, obviously Charlie/Jayne/Ryan were thinking of targeting their ex/nemesis in the main House, especially if it means they'll be put up for eviction and possibly booted out. But clever Andrew decides to play the game and convinces the Others to do so. They target the two housemates they think will be most popular with the public to try and take them out - Alex and Jackson. Furthermore, when BB lets the Others choose two housemates to be evicted, Andrew once again convinces them to take out Jackson and Alex to eliminate competition. Obviously this backfired, as sneaky BB had the plan to put them into the Others house.

I'd say the original plan all along was that the producers thought the Others would go with their emotions and target the people they had bad previous experiences with i.e Jason/Chelsea/Sam, then have them chucked into the Others house with them to wreak havoc and cause dramatic TV. Andrew and his game plan reversed the whole thing.

It also was wrecked by the housemates hearing Natalie and Ryan's screaming in the garden, as well as BB allowing broken out housemates back into the house, who then told HMs they saw Alex and Jackson in the Others garden. They had to do some quick turnaround this year after the twist was so quickly spoiled, so it could have been worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Charlie '' you wont see me for dust ''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7qh_XL_yM

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Charlie '' you wont see me for dust ''

When she said that last night, so wanted Jason to say "You promise?" haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Blinder wrote: »
    When she said that last night, so wanted Jason to say "You promise?" haha

She looked like she spent a fortune on how she looked just to spew forth her diatribe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I think those who came in made such a show of themselves, it may well go in favour of the four who were shown in the dock. Hopefully.

Just imagine if Hughie won, Ryan would somehow manage to get in the limelight with him. Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I've avoided the spoilers all day. I'm excited now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

I put a bet on Hughie to win a good few weeks ago and got him at 10/1 - at a time when I was really rooting for him to win as thought he was the one housemate who always said what was on his mind and I also admire him coming from the travelling community and coming out as being bi-sexual, which as far as I'm aware is quite a courageous thing to do.
    But he really disappointed me last night, when he made that statement about lateysha I just wanted to shake him. Far as I'm concerned I'm reluctantly in the Andy camp now for having the best one liners in the series "you have the vocabulary of an acorn" and I think he really spoke the truth in the diary room last night when he said with the return of the ex-housemates he remembered how horrible they made him& how he noticed other ppl reverting how they used to be while they were there - that made me really feel sad for him as the way he described it I kinda put myself in his shoes in there and I have to say I would feel exactly the same as him.

My other half doesn't watch the show but checks the odds daily and he reckons that Hughie is def gonna win though as the odds are so short on him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Finally all caught up. Totally agree with what has already been said. You know what really gets me, is ok they bring back the ex housemates who have an ax to grind, fair enough. Most of them have an ax to grind with Jason, which while totally unfair, isn't the worst. The worst bit for me (on behalf of Jason) was that his one and only ally as a witness, Chelsea DIDN'T make it into the highlights show. Oh they could show Ryan, Lateysha and Charlie having a go at Jason (and Georgina at Evelyn) but they couldn't show anything positive at all, especially for poor Jason after all that character assassination.

Whatever about the task backfiring - I'm fairly sure Charlie wasn't supposed to go off on one (but that should have been expected), they could have had a bit of balance between positive and negative vibes. I really really really hope the Endemol producers are looking at the online feedback / chat. They've already pulled Channel 5 on the lack of social media and live feed for this series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh yes double eviction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Alex and Sam got the boot according to good sources.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Why is the clown walking around naked????

<SNIP> got the boot according to good sources.......

SPOILERS!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wtwasithinkin

Ha ha..yes Jackson it is sick...or some jocks or something on

I literally just posted about avoiding spoilers all day FFS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Oh yeah sorry, I could be wrong however....;)

Trolling jamie... tut tut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭redarmy

<SNIP> got the boot according to good sources.......
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Why are you making me watch Jackson's dangly bits BB.

WHY????

What the f*** is Jackson saying. I need a translation

Jackson is a dope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Jackson doing anything to get a bit of air time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

What a dick of a post!

Jackson knows how to talk some sh*te

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Aw that was sweet what Jason said about Hughie.

Advertisement