Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Just a thought but does anyone think that rylan is modelling himself on Russell Brand who was on bb a few years ago on the bit on the side show. Eg the skinny jeans and wearing stacked high boots even though he was over 6 foot 2 ins. I never copped it until now. When one of my children passed by tv and drew my attention to it. At the same time calling me a saddo. And informing me that rylan is a ' ginger "
    Omg hang on. It's my son's opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I have a question guys, would you go into the BB house if you were offered the choice?
    Yep I would!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Shaun Williamson (sorry, I mean Barry) would turn up to the opening of an envelope.

Has he ever been on CBB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

jluv wrote: »
    Yep I would!

Good on ya! You and Negative Creep could audition together and then pretend not to know each other when you get in.

If either of you ever did get in, I swear by the Gods of Neapolita, I would personally arrange a Boards trip to support ye every eviction night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

No Andrew in that vt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bridgettedon

Can you imagine how hard the cleaners are going to have to work before the celeb version on Thursday. Pity them.

Good on ya! You and Negative Creep could audition together and then pretend not to know each other when you get in.

If either of you ever did get in, I swear by the Gods of Neapolita, I would personally arrange a Boards trip to support ye every eviction night :D
    Thankfully I've got to a point in my life where I could take opinions/criticism fairly easily. Would have no problem lying in the sun every day. The filth would get to me but the biggest issue would be the alcohol tab! Dont think they could afford me:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

The thing that shocked me most about Alex and Sam being evicted tonight was the fact that the other HM's were so shocked that Alex and Sam were evicted .......... easy-to-live with does not equal Winner.

Jayne looks so hot!

I have a question guys, would you go into the BB house if you were offered the choice?

No as I would miss this thread too much :p

• Advertisement

Can you imagine how hard the cleaners are going to have to work before the celeb version on Thursday. Pity them.

They'll all catch the lurgy :(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No as I would miss this thread too much :p

But when you get out you could do a boards ama(ask me anything)
    Fame at last! :)

They'll all catch the lurgy :(

I'm afraid to ask...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has he ever been on CBB

Next year I'd say.

I thought both shows tonight were a bit boring:( for the night before the final.

deco nate wrote: »
    I'm afraid to ask...

It's the thing Jayne doesn't want to succumb to in the house, it being a filthy hovel 'n all.

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-16-jayne-is-unhappy-with-the-mess-in-the-house/

"...Later, In the kitchen, Jayne is talking to Evelyn about cleaning; “Cos I think we need to watch infection control, for example if we don’t disinfect surfaces. Then we are all going to go down with the lurgy.”

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Darkest Horse

I'm too introverted but always fantasised about it. I would do it specifically to get boos though and would be mighty disappointed if I didn't walk out to a chorus of them. Not because I would be nasty to anybody - I'd certainly hope not - but because I would be diametrical opposed to the Lateyshas, Ryans, Michelle Basses (remember her?) etc. Basically anti-BB establishment or anti those cackling, gossiping groups of 4-6 who are like the mean girls/boys in the playground.

Did I hear right. Or was there too much talk in my house about Russell Brand abd rylan. But did andy say he was going to get married and have a child ??????. Eh to who ?????. This is my own opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Darkest Horse

Did I hear right. Or was there too much talk in my house about Russell Brand abd rylan. But did andy say he was going to get married and have a child ??????. Eh to who ?????. This is my own opinion.

Come on now, in our evolving society there are ways and means.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

He got engaged in the house, sure!

• Advertisement

Come on now, in our evolving society there are ways and means.....
    But ed. No way surely. After what he did on grindar. I feel so sorry for unaware andy. That's my own opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

You know it was a dire episode of BB when the last 4 pages of comments are incredibly boring to read ...

On a side note I fear Jackson might win tomorrow.

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    You know it was a dire episode of BB when the last 4 pages of comments are incredibly boring to read ...

How very dare you, we are very witty posters I'll have you know

Oh I thought it was quite interesting looking up michelle bass to remember who she was. And how her life is now since she was on bb. And also confirming that rylan has to dye his hair and facial hair every two days. I got great info from the comments tonight.

I'm too introverted but always fantasised about it. I would do it specifically to get boos though and would be mighty disappointed if I didn't walk out to a chorus of them. Not because I would be nasty to anybody - I'd certainly hope not - but because I would be diametrical opposed to the Lateyshas, Ryans, Michelle Basses (remember her?) etc. Basically anti-BB establishment or anti those cackling, gossiping groups of 4-6 who are like the mean girls/boys in the playground.
    s
    So intrigued. Remembered the name michelle bass. Looked her up on Google. Still an attention seeker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

What ya on about? I'm hilarious. F*ck you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

deco nate wrote: »
    How very dare you, we are very witty posters I'll have you know

Ha ha now that was funny !

Ha ha now that was funny !

I see what you did ;)

You're an awful trouble riser :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Hughie to win! He's the most entertaining HM in there! His rants are amazing and the things he comes out with sometimes just makes me laugh.

Can't stand Jason! Can't see why anyone wants him to win other than feeling sympathy for him. I don't know how the HM's deal with him, I even feel awkward watching him.

I'm very 50/50 with Andy. He has had a tough time and has dealt with it relatively well. He's definatly the guy everyone goes to for advice, and that's made me see him as a bit of a moan (he is though)

Jayne is lovely. She would be a deserving winner!

I didn't like Evelyn at the start, but she's come out of her shell a lot the past few weeks and she seems like an interesting girl. Very beautiful. No chance of winning though.

I might be unpopular for this, but I like Jackson (when he's not being cringe). He is very goodlooking, always down for a laugh. speaking of his laugh, it makes my skin crawl :D but altogether seems like a decent lad who has good intentions.

For me:-
    Winner: Hughie
    Runner-up: Jackson
    3rd: Jayne
    4th: Andy
    5th: Eveyln
    6th: Jason

Advertisement