Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

TheFitz13 wrote: »
    Hughie to win! He's the most entertaining HM in there! His rants are amazing and the things he comes out with sometimes just makes me laugh.

Can't stand Jason! Can't see why anyone wants him to win other than feeling sympathy for him. I don't know how the HM's deal with him, I even feel awkward watching him.

I might be unpopular for this, but I like Jackson (when he's not being cringe). He is very goodlooking, always down for a laugh. speaking of his laugh, it makes my skin crawl :D but altogether seems like a decent lad who has good intentions.

GET OUT NOW!! !!!

Ya don't mess wif fam bruv, ever! Ya playing with fire,I'm coming for ya, ya get me an ting

• Registered Users Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Think tomorrow will go like:
    1 - Hughie
    2 - Andy
    3 - Jayne
    4 - Jason
    5 - Jackson
    6 - Eveyln

I want Andy or Jane to win, Hughie does not deserve it. Feel the votes for Jackson, Hughie and Jason will split the public and may sent the prize either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Think tomorrow will go like:
    1 - Hughie
    2 - Andy
    3 - Jayne
    4 - Jason
    5 - Jackson
    6 - Eveyln

I want Andy or Jane to win, Hughie does not deserve it. Feel the votes for Jackson, Hughie and Jason will split the public and may sent the prize either way.

I think it'll be that order too, but maybe Evelyn 5th and Jackson 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Why did they stop taking votes from Ireland, I think years ago we could vote. Was there some scam going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I have a question guys, would you go into the BB house if you were offered the choice?

Yes I would but for maybe different reasons than a few on here..

I like this show as the social experiment it kinda started out as.. Id go because I've no idea how id handle been secluded from the outside world and how id mix with complete strangers..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I want Andy or Jane to win, Hughie does not deserve it.

Why do you think Hughie does not deserve it?
    Hughie to win! He's the most entertaining HM in there! His rants are amazing and the things he comes out with sometimes just makes me laugh.

Can't stand Jason! Can't see why anyone wants him to win other than feeling sympathy for him. I don't know how the HM's deal with him, I even feel awkward watching him.

I'm very 50/50 with Andy. He has had a tough time and has dealt with it relatively well. He's definatly the guy everyone goes to for advice, and that's made me see him as a bit of a moan (he is though)

Jayne is lovely. She would be a deserving winner!

I didn't like Evelyn at the start, but she's come out of her shell a lot the past few weeks and she seems like an interesting girl. Very beautiful. No chance of winning though.

I might be unpopular for this, but I like Jackson (when he's not being cringe). He is very goodlooking, always down for a laugh. speaking of his laugh, it makes my skin crawl :D but altogether seems like a decent lad who has good intentions.

I was with you until the Jackson comments, seriously? Decent lad? Good intentions? He is the most fake, conniving money/fame hungry person in there. I liked him at the start but hope he comes last now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Tellymix Poll 6,310 votes

Hughie Maughan 51.7% (3,262 votes)
    Jason Burrill 17.59% (1,110 votes)
    Andy West 13.42% (847 votes)
    Jackson Blyton 8.68% (548 votes)
    Jayne Connery 5.02% (317 votes)
    Evelyn Ellis 3.58% (226 votes)

Early yet...should have another 10k votes by this evening in that poll...

I'm very 50/50 with Andy. He has had a tough time and has dealt with it relatively well. He's definatly the guy everyone goes to for advice, and that's made me see him as a bit of a moan (he is though)

Jayne is lovely. She would be a deserving winner!

I didn't like Evelyn at the start, but she's come out of her shell a lot the past few weeks and she seems like an interesting girl. Very beautiful. No chance of winning though.

For me:-
    Winner: Hughie
    Runner-up: Jackson
    3rd: Jayne
    4th: Andy
    5th: Eveyln
    6th: Jason

Agree with Hughie winning! I really hope he does. I don't find Jackson goodlooking!

Did I hear right. Or was there too much talk in my house about Russell Brand abd rylan. But did andy say he was going to get married and have a child ??????. Eh to who ?????. This is my own opinion.
    But ed. No way surely. After what he did on grindar. I feel so sorry for unaware andy. That's my own opinion

Why are you putting that at the end of your posts? It doesn't make sense to me in the context you have posted. Am I missing something?

Firstly, Andy hardly knows about the Grindr stuff in the papers and only knows he got engaged to Ed, so why wouldn't be be thinking about his wedding and children? Secondly, It is possible that Andy and Ed have an open relationship and Andy is cool with that and the drugs. Who knows? I think it is for them to sort out and not to be plastered on the papers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

based on the pleas I think I'd like Hughie win.
    If not Hughie then Jason or Jayne would be tolerable.

Jackson would be obnoxious

Andy would also be annoying, Ed would definitely try and muscle in on the publicity and we'd have to hear how the GBP came through for the underdog, moral crusader blah blah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

I enjoyed last nights ep so much, however I am actually sick of them all now and want a new house!!

I think all the edits and airtime Jackson is getting is actually damaging, he is an awful pleb.

I would like Andy to win, or Hughie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 locallock

I think the most deserving to win would be Andy! Such a intelligent guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I don't know if she has the support to win, (and would love if she did), but I do hope Jayne is in the top three.

Anyone but Jackson for me. He was even worse than usual last night with the nonsense about 'being accepted'. Give us a break, man...

The only reason I would not like Hughie to win is Ryan. I can imagine him waiting to spend every last penny of the money and then the 'relationship' would be no more.
    I like Hughie, and have done all along, but he was so much better in the last while with Ryan gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

The way I think it will go:
    1 - Hughie
    2 - Andy
    3 - Jason
    4 - Jayne
    5 - Jackson
    6 - Eveyln

Thr way I want it to go:
    1 - Andy
    2 - Jason
    3 - Jayne
    4 - Hughie
    5 - Jackson
    6 - Eveyln

There is no way hughie deserves to win. He's been seeking out the cameras since he stepped foot into the house, he's been aggressive, he's been a little bitch to Jason. Andy deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I have had this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach since last night's show, that people will vote for Jackson. Maybe it's the fact he's been given a really good edit by the producers. I hope that doesn't have a huge effect, I would choose anybody over him

skipper_G wrote: »
    I have had this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach since last night's show, that people will vote for Jackson. Maybe it's the fact he's been given a really good edit by the producers. I hope that doesn't have a huge effect, I would choose anybody over him

Yes, he was really getting all the screen time last night. Even when the former housemates were shown onscreen, the camera went to his reaction to the 'missus' (puke).

I was reading Digital Spy last night, and there was a fair bit of 'Anything but Jackson' there. Fingers crossed.

I will dance around the sitting room if he is one of the first out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

LynnGrace wrote: »
    The only reason I would not like Hughie to win is Ryan. I can imagine him waiting to spend every last penny of the money and then the 'relationship' would be no more.
    I like Hughie, and have done all along, but he was so much better in the last while with Ryan gone.

100% agree with this, I cannot STAND that little weasel Ryan. I just rewatched a clip of Natalie b1tching about Hughie on YouTube (it came on after watching the Evelyn VT), one of the times that she was bitching was when there were 5/6 of them in the bedroom on Queen Lateyshas bed & Jayne had to stick up for Hughie. Ryan was nodding along with them because he thought that it would make him part of the bedroom coven, then he heard the crowds reaction from Hughie and he's all about him again, it makes my blood boil it really really does. I know Hughie hasn't really done himself any favours this week but I just think that Ryan is completely in it for the fame and after all that prize money is gone poor Hughie wont see him for dust.:mad::mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If I have to feign sickness to get to see tonights final , I will !! Missed too many shows so I'm not going to fall at the last hurdle and miss it tonight, everyone set for the party, should be lots of boos and hisses and then gleeful yes's ha :)

Yet another clip last night of Emma having a dig at Laura. Jeez, don't hold back Emma! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The way I think it will go:
    1 - Jackson
    2 - Hughie
    3 - Andy
    4 - Jason
    5 - Jayne
    6 - Eveyln

The way I want it to go:
    1 - Andy
    2 - Jason
    3 - Jayne
    4 - Hughie
    5 - Eveyln
    6 - Jackson

Although I really don't care who wins as long as it's not Jackson. I missed a lot of episodes this year so found it hard to get behind any one character or have any real interest in the series. Roll on CBB.

• Advertisement

This would have made great tv - Jackson and Andy told they are the most memorable housemates. They stand up, all pleased. Then a trapdoor opens under Jackson... Ah well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I've gone off Hughie, but I will say, I SO impressed that he doesn't use his background for attention or an excuse for his behaviour. He never ever plays that card. Even last night he didn't use it in his 10s plea, when he could have.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can't fathom (my word of the day :p) how Jackson made the final :confused:

Come on Hughie take the win ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Why do you think Hughie does not deserve it?

Don't get me wrong he is good and funny at times but why should a person who can't listen to any reasonable argument and must always get the last word and thinks they are always right win.

Remove Ryan's BJ and his anger issues what is there?

The Official FB has saw a major drop in support for him over the last 2-3 weeks.

On a side note BB always pick some strange Irish HM's.
    I think it'll be that order too, but maybe Evelyn 5th and Jackson 6th.

While I am surprised she didn't go last night I would be shocked f she is not out first, my view on her "meh".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yet another clip last night of Emma having a dig at Laura. Jeez, don't hold back Emma! :rolleyes:

What is Emma's problem with Laura?

What is Emma's problem with Laura?

Were both with Marco

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Were both with Marco

I would have thought Laura had more cause to be annoyed with Emma than Emma with Laura.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭QueenOfWexico

Were both with Marco

Think the OP was saying it was Emma Willis being harsh in the clip on BBBOTS, not Emma the ex housemate

Think the OP was saying it was Emma Willis being harsh in the clip on BBBOTS, not Emma the ex housemate

:o

• Advertisement

:o

Sorry, Liz. Yes, Emma Willis.

Rylan also said something to her on BBBOTS on Friday night, like 'here's a game I thought of' and her reply was 'you mean the production team did' ... Ouch :rolleyes:

Advertisement