Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Does this mean we have to interact with the real world tomorrow night? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

The CBB thread for anyone who's not following it yet

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057530336&page=388

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »

Good Lordie no :eek:

We'll sneak in here and talk about how much we miss it and wait patiently until Thursday night for CBB :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Only to discuss the events of the final and speculate who's going into the celeb house :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Good Lordie no :eek:

We'll sneak in here and talk about how much we miss it and wait patiently until Thursday night for CBB :D

Phew! I'm a novice BB viewer, so I wasn't sure :D!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I don't know if I'll be around tonight, currently under the weather and it looks like I've a date with the bathroom, all night! :eek:

Anyway, if I don't see you, it's been great *shows highlights reel*
    I'll be annoyed if Jackson wins. I hope to see the back of him and Georgina. Would love for Andy or Jason to win but would also be very happy with either Hughie or Jayne winning. I think either of them would do good with the prize fund and prestige. Hughie winning would be huge (I imagine) for the travelling community.

Phew! I'm a novice BB viewer, so I wasn't sure :D!

You are in denial, you are not a Novice any more. you have entered the Dark World that is BB Addiction...Welcome to the club :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I'm a huge anybody but Jackson fan as well.. What did the skinny little weasel think he was doing walking around the garden in his nip.. Did he think the women would be swooning... God love him..

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

I'm a member of Anyone But Jackson too.
    Good order would be:

Hughie
    Jayne/Andy
    Jason
    Evelyn
    Jackson.

You are in denial, you are not a Novice any more. you have entered the Dark World that is BB Addiction...Welcome to the club :D:D

Doomed now, no way out! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I really really hope that jason wins. I found him entertaining from day one. Secondly probably jayne. Third either jackson or andy.

Anyone remember last year when that fake "girl next door" with the loubotins and new BMW won.. If i didn't put my foot through the telly then I never will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Anyone remember when that fake "girl next door" with the loubotins and new BMW won.. If i didn't put my foot through the telly then I never will.
    And holidays in Saudi, "girl next door" the lying cow!

Anyone remember last year when that fake "girl next door" with the loubotins and new BMW won.. If i didn't put my foot through the telly then I never will.

Ugh don't remind me!! Even more annoying was work the next day and everybody going "ah didn't she deserve to win, she was such a genuine girl"... no. Just no.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Roll on CBB ,everyone going to defect over to that thread ??:)

Already over there speculating on who's going in. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I'm a huge anybody but Jackson fan as well.. What did the skinny little weasel think he was doing walking around the garden in his nip.. Did he think the women would be swooning... God love him..
    He looked fine to me. Lovely figure of a guy.

Anybody on here watch TOWIE? Just wondering if i could start a thread on it, no point if I'm only replying to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Anybody on here watch TOWIE? Just wondering if i could start a thread on it, no point if I'm only replying to myself.

I don't watch TOWIE but I watch Made in Chelsea - do you watch that one? There's no thread for that either.

I so looking forward to tonight. First time in ages I'm looking forward to a final where it's so wide open. Id like Andy, Jason and then Highie to be top three but of meant of those three won, I'd be happy really! Want Jacko to come last.

I have some red wine, Mc Coys crisps and a picnic bar for this fine! Bring it on!

I don't watch TOWIE but I watch Made in Chelsea - do you watch that one? There's no thread for that either.

I so looking forward to tonight. First time in ages I'm looking forward to a final where it's so wide open. Id like Andy, Jason and then Highie to be top three but of meant of those three won, I'd be happy really! Want Jacko to come last.

I have some red wine, Mc Coys crisps and a picnic bar for this fine! Bring it on!

Aw Funny onion it's the only show i don't watch, i might have a gander though.. Did try to watch before and the long pauses after each character speaks got on my nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

God love him indeed, he didn't know he was in competition with Naked Attraction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

wyrn wrote: »
    I don't know if I'll be around tonight, currently under the weather and it looks like I've a date with the bathroom, all night! :eek:

Anyway, if I don't see you, it's been great *shows highlights reel*
    I'll be annoyed if Jackson wins. I hope to see the back of him and Georgina. Would love for Andy or Jason to win but would also be very happy with either Hughie or Jayne winning. I think either of them would do good with the prize fund and prestige. Hughie winning would be huge (I imagine) for the travelling community.
    Feel better soon Wyrn!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭QueenOfWexico

Ahh lads I got the job!

I'd like to thank my mam, my dad, hughie and andy for providing my entertainment and calming me on the way in.... :D religiously watching BB really is of use to my life after all?!

Ahh lads I got the job!

I'd like to thank my mam, my dad, hughie and andy for providing my entertainment and calming me on the way in.... :D religiously watching BB really is of use to my life after all?!

Delighted !! Well done you !!

And to top it all of , hopefully we'll have a worthy winner to make your great day even better :)

Congratulations !

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wtwasithinkin

The CBB line up is out.

Ahh lads I got the job!

I'm delighted for you Queenie, well done.. Now to celebrate with the BB final, enjoy.

I bought two " Luxury Chocolate Cupcakes with a Decadent Frosting and Dreamy Milk Chocolate Core " in Lidl , to celebrate with later .

I ate one already :o Good Lordie people, please do not buy them. They are worse than BB, addictive would not be the word ,no wonder they only come in packs of two :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Counting down...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh Mam, stop! I'm never eating again. I either have food poisoning or a 24 bug. Either way, there'll be no snacks for me tonight.

Congrats Queen of Wexico! Delighted for you. That's great news.

I bought two " Luxury Chocolate Cupcakes with a Decadent Frosting and Dreamy Milk Chocolate Core " in Lidl , to celebrate with later .

I ate one already :o Good Lordie people, please do not buy them. They are worse than BB, addictive would not be the word ,no wonder they only come in packs of two :P

Ooh they sound lovely. I'll keep an eye out for them. Or perhaps not, my recent 4 stone weight loss won't last long if i start on them lol

• Advertisement

I'm so excited! I almost feel kinda sad that I'm so excited about a tv show but then I'm like..nah this is great!!!

Advertisement