Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The awkward silence when she called Jayne's name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Damn, damn, damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Sexist voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Ah here, Jackson still in. wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Never mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

skipper_G wrote: »
    Wait doesn't everybody do that? I can't be the only one...

No, you're certainly not. I often stand naked in front of a mirror admiring you :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 86,726 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So the winner will definitely be a male :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Ah would have liked Jayne to not be in the first 2 to go..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Hughie and Jackson top two I reckon.

I'm not really that surprised, there was hardly a reaction for Jayne. Evelyn did well to come 5th I think, she got a lot further than I expected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Don't mind Evelyn going but would have preferred Jackson to go before Jayne. Listening to the cheers it could be Jackson and Hughie in the final two. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Ah feck that!
    Hoped Jayne would at least be in final ones to leave, didn't think she would win.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭QueenOfWexico

Where is the Jackson love coming from? I really don't understand :(

Hughie and Jackson top two I reckon.

I think you're right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Think Jason might be gone in the next two, going by cheers, hoping he takes Jackson with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Bit off topic but that jacket Jackson wears looks hidious, are they back in fashion?

I think they'll go one by one now. It's on till 10:50

Loads of people lap up that sort of poor me story Jackson's been preaching ever since he entered. He's more desperate to win than most anyone else in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Kolido wrote: »
    Bit off topic but that jacket Jackson wears looks hidious, are they back in fashion?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Jackson next...

Andy or Jason then...

Hughie a cert to win

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »

Oxfam, fam

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bridgettedon

I was thinking maybe it's due to cultural differences. I know no one like Jackson but some people may know someone like that and warm to them. On bbots last night I think 2 of the panel wanted Jackson or Hughie to win. I can't stand him but obviously a lot do going by the cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

deco nate wrote: »
    Oxfam, fam

deco, you never lost it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 maziemac

I want to start chanting "get Jackson out". How do people not see through him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

God I really hope neither Andy nor Jackson wins tonight as they were the two housemates I disliked the most this year.

Andy I appreciate is well liked but for the life of me I don't know why. He is quote arrogant and smug and I don't think that is because he is more intelligent that others, I think he would be that even in a Big Brother Mensa special. Really annoyed me when Ryan & Hughie were messing around with the fake engagement thing that he went on a rant about how people are getting thrown off buildings in other countries or being gay. No time for him.

Jackson is the only BB housemate I can ever remember going into the house and being themselves for a couple of weeks and then being become fake. Usually it's the other way around, the go in fake and over time their mask slips. Little white guy who seems to think he's a big black guy. His fake laugh and fake Jamaican accent drives me nuts.

So, Jason or Hughie...

Well, that's a tough one for me as I did love both: Hughie has been hilarious for me and how Jason tolerated that witch I have no idea.. but yet both have seemed to lose their momentum in the last two weeks, but, for the sake of getting off the fence, and that Charlie will HATE it.... I'm rooting for Jason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Any bets Emma lurves Jackson especially the Jackson & Georgina showmance. No doubt she will hate on Jason

I was thinking maybe it's due to cultural differences. I know no one like Jackson but some people may know someone like that and warm to them. On bbots last night I think 2 of the panel wanted Jackson or Hughie to win. I can't stand him but obviously a lot do going by the cheers.

May be a UK thing - maybe he appeals to the young, urban vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Ohhh Jayne... you fox!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Jayne was on BB to have some 'me' time. What?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wtwasithinkin

Jayne was getting up dates on mum.

Advertisement