Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ms Bucket, lady of the house speaking!!!!!!

It's pronounced bouquet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

jluv wrote: »
    If Jason asks Charlie to get back with him now we'll be all sickened:eek::eek::eek:

Ahhh don't say that :mad:

He better not do that
    Ah. No please. No

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

He's gonna look after his dad with the cash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Can you list 3 redeeming features of the winner - would love to hear ??

He got rid of the Welsh one, was a gentleman with 31 the bunny boiler even when she gave him dogs abuse in the house. Running to Hugging Andy when he nearly had a breakdown

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

I'm bored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

He didn't lash out at Charlie when she was playing mind games with him when she was in there
    He didn't start aggro when she went in at weekend and threw disgusting language at him
    He loves his dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

He didn't play up to the cameras. He was genuine and he wasn't attention seeking like the rest of them. The whole point of BB is that it is a game, so why wouldn't people play it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Jesus, Charlie looking like a besotted woman there again.

It's just like that scene in Fatal Attraction when Michael Douglas attacks Glenn Close's character after she kidnaps his kid and she just smiles lovingly at him afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ah. No please. No

I bet she regrets calling him an fehin C*nt now?

When someone doesn't need the money, is minted, drives an Aston Martin and you still want them to win.... says a lot for them really.
    He worked hard for his money. He had a hard enough time in the house from people who probably never worked as hard as him. Go jason . delighted for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

At 45 Jason is the oldest winner of BB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I guarantee if say, Laura (or someone else she doesn't like) had taken the £20k, Emma would have given them shit for it in the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

He worked hard for his money. He had a hard enough time in the house from people who probably never worked as hard as him. Go jason . delighted for you

I never suggested he didn't work hard for his money and I'm happy he won too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Delighted for Hughie he came across really well, Emma had it right he's like an excitable Labrador puppy.. Very genuine.. I hate to see people say hughie shouldn't win because of Ryan and Charlie that's so unfair.. But at the end of the day (i know I sound like Roy keane) I think Hughie won this on pure personality. I think the future is bright for our hughie and so it should be.. Well done Jason on the win, in fairness you put up with alot.

SteoL wrote: »
    Yep , sulked his way through the series, took the 20k from the pot, played the hard done by start to finish and now walks away with the prize money - what's not to like about him ! Should have realized winner would be the one who played the game the best !

Course it is. It was a game after all!
    I. Respectable. 2. Entertaining. 3 wasn't constantly performing for cameras. Have loads more if you want them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Loved that Hulk smash bit it made me lol just as much second time around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Jesus tonights been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, I don't know if I'll be able for CBB in just two days! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Why didn't I put money on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Ryan at Hughies side there at the end... Little rat

• Registered Users Posts: 36 maziemac

Only discovered this in the last few days. Have loved all the comments. Is CBB continuing here?

• Advertisement

I prob won't be able to watch it till 2morrow, tv3 are so slow to upload.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

SteoL wrote: »
    He didn't play up to the cameras. He was genuine and he wasn't attention seeking like the rest of them. The whole point of BB is that it is a game, so why wouldn't people play it?

Well though I like Jason I disagree with that.. He did play to the cameras.. There wasn't a cat in hell's chance he didn't know about Charlie going in...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Thrilling interview!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Delighted Andy was the first to congratulate Jason. I can see there friendship continuing after the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

fin12 wrote: »
    I bet she regrets calling him an fehin C*nt now?

Lol LOl...thank you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ryan at Hughies side there at the end... Little rat

Ah here!!. ... That's unfair to rats! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Have to bow out now folks :(

Enjoy Rylan!!

Best result I think , delighted , great night in here :D

Til tomorrow,and ye all know ye'll be here tomorrow:D

Stay safe as always x.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

What I am about to state only highlights how sad my life is.

I really enjoyed watching Big Brother this year and also I really enjoyed chatting about with everyone here.

maziemac wrote: »
    Only discovered this in the last few days. Have loved all the comments. Is CBB continuing here?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057530336

• Advertisement

maziemac wrote: »

No it has its own thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100483379#post100483379

Advertisement