Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

fin12 wrote: »
    I prob won't be able to watch it till 2morrow, tv3 are so slow to upload.

Aw fin its so annoying isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wtwasithinkin

It felt rushed at the end. I dont think Jason really got a winners interview

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭littlemouse22

The beast out of beauty and the beast is the image of Jason

Bewitched...am I 10 again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That was an interesting series of BB.

At times I and others wondered why we were watching it.
    Then there were some fine moments - the evictions of Georgina when they all in the house thought she was safe, the evictions of Lateysha and Ryan.
    In the end it was a very good watch as the winner survived hate.

The people who some of the panelists on BB BOTS supported strongly failed to win.
    You get far more intelligence on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Bitter much Sam ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Adam Brennan

This result has GOT to be a fix... reminds me of Ashleigh Coyle in 2014, with an overwhelming majority of people cheering her, and she took the runner-up spot to the most hated woman in the house, Helen.
    Now this has happened again, the easily most loved in the house (they were chanting Hughie's name from the beginning of the show) taking the runner up to a British man.

Something tells me someone in Big Brother's production team doesn't like the Irish ... I would have said in 2014 that it was down to voting being inaccessible to us Irish, however, this year there's definitely something up.
    This needs to be investigated for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

There wasn't a cat in hell's chance he didn't know about Charlie going in...

Yeah, I think confirmation that he knew was the fact that Charlie was there tonight as she had said to the media that BB told her and Jason they were not to mention it on the show. Had she been lying about the producers like that, would they have had her there tonight?

Doesn't mean she's not still a bunny boiler though :P

BB would have been so much different this year if Andrew had not got the boot also, was a shame to see that happen and I think for sure BB were wrong to do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Sam - "People either love or hate Alex" - More like people wondered who he was for most of the series.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »

Casually flirting with fill make up and journalist knows what she's wearing...and of course she is still 31...YEAH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ooter

Jaysus, the bitterness is oozing from the HM's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Yeah Booters I agree. Because I turned the sound off on tv when winner was been announced. It took me a while to cop on that my favourite from day one was the winner. I am so delighted. But because I got so involved with this bb I think I will have to hold back on cbb.for my mental health. At least the money jason won will go towards his dad's health bills. A worthy cause. Jason winning has made all my warnings worth while. Another glass of baileys and couple of cigarettes coming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

They're all so resentful...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hold the phone......did Sam actually express an opinion there?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭careful_now

Did that really just happen??!!

This result has GOT to be a fix... reminds me of Ashleigh Coyle in 2014, with an overwhelming majority of people cheering her, and she took the runner-up spot to the most hated woman in the house, Helen.
    Now this has happened again, the easily most loved in the house (they were chanting Hughie's name from the beginning of the show) taking the runner up to a Britishigh man

Something tells me someone in Big Brother's production team doesn't like the Irish ... I would have said in 2014 that it was down to voting being inaccessible to us Irish, however, this year there's definitely something up.

I think as each HM gets eliminated the people voting for them vote for their next favourite. So once Andy went I bet Jason's votes increased dramatically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

A lot of bad losers on bots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Emma and Rylan talking rubbish saying it was a great series. Of course they have to say that but they know full well it was sh*te. They're big Twitter users, so they know what people are saying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Some of them are finding it hard to smile.

Now this has happened again, the easily most loved in the house (they were chanting Hughie's name from the beginning of the show) taking the runner up to a British man.

Something tells me someone in Big Brother's production team doesn't like the Irish ... I would have said in 2014 that it was down to voting being inaccessible to us Irish, however, this year there's) definitely something up.
    You're joke right? Ct is thata way>>>>

The voting is monitored to within an inch of its life nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

So guys are we gonna find out what the whole baby thing was in the bedroom?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

He worked hard for his money. He had a hard enough time in the house from people who probably never worked as hard as him. Go jason . delighted for you

I never suggested he didn't work hard for his money and I'm happy he won too.
    Good. Go jason. Oldest and best winner

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Sheeeeit

First Brexit, and now Jason wins Big Brother, the English don't really get this voting thing do they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I wonder has Andy been told about Ed's carry on yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Evelyn and Laura in the pool,is my BB moment of the series.

Sheeeeit wrote: »
    First Brexit, and now Jason wins Big Brother, the English don't really get this voting thing do they?

Em.. Jackson didn't win so.....

Jackson's fake laugh on bots. Head wrecking. Hope he doesn't become a regular on the bots panel in the coming years.

• Advertisement

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I wonder has Andy been told about Ed's carry on yet?

Maybe, but Evelyn defo has had someone in her ear as she refused to speak about Alex on bots.

Advertisement