Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I. Respectable. 2. Entertaining. 3 wasn't constantly performing for cameras. Have loads more if you want them

Entertaining, are you for real? If it wasn't for Charlie and his snakey game playing, he would have been even more boring than Alex.

As for not performing for the cameras, so he wasn't playing up when he threatened to leave a million times, said he could annihilate 10 bouncers and smashes the diary room up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

This result has GOT to be a fix... reminds me of Ashleigh Coyle in 2014, with an overwhelming majority of people cheering her, and she took the runner-up spot to the most hated woman in the house, Helen.
    Now this has happened again, the easily most loved in the house (they were chanting Hughie's name from the beginning of the show) taking the runner up to a British man.

Something tells me someone in Big Brother's production team doesn't like the Irish ... I would have said in 2014 that it was down to voting being inaccessible to us Irish, however, this year there's definitely something up.
    This needs to be investigated for sure.
    Why in God's name would you write up such gibberish. The voting is added by a completely indipendent seperate entity. Jason won fair and square. If the crowd were shouting for hughie then that simply means he had relations and fans there.whereas Jason's fans were not. To say bb production team do not like the irish is rubbish. Remember brian dowling. Anna nolan and numerous others. I was really enjoying Jason's won and now your racist post has put a sour taste on the whole night. Thanks for nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Gonna buy Jason some socks. I can't stand that look.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭QueenOfWexico

The faces of the other HMs on BBBOTS is hilarious. They're all so annoyed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Maybe, but Evelyn defo has had someone in her ear as she refused to speak about Alex on bots.

Vicky Patterson was there for Alex so maybe thats why??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

The impressionist, luke is on next. This will be great :)

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Gonna buy Jason some socks. I can't stand that look.

Ankle socks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Vicky Patterson was there for Alex so maybe thats why??

Somebody mentioned the baby conversation between Alex & Lateysha earlier. Gets me to wondering, what if Alex and Vicky have something going on ? Could she be preggers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭deseil

Monife wrote: »
    I. Respectable. 2. Entertaining. 3 wasn't constantly performing for cameras. Have loads more if you want them

Entertaining, are you for real? If it wasn't for Charlie and his snakey game playing, he would have been even more boring than Alex.

As for not performing for the cameras, so he wasn't playing up when he threatened to leave a million times, said he could annihilate 10 bouncers and smashes the diary room up.
    Lateshya is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

skipper_G wrote: »
    Somebody mentioned the baby conversation between Alex & Lateysha earlier. Gets me to wondering, what if Alex and Vicky have something going on ? Could she be preggers?

She said on..loose women i think...that she wants to have his babies. But i don't think they are a thing yet. I'm so curious!

• Advertisement

Why in God's name would you write up such gibberish. The voting is added by a completely indipendent seperate entity. Jason won fair and square. If the crowd were shouting for hughie then that simply means he had relations and fans there.whereas Jason's fans were not. To say bb production team do not like the irish is rubbish. Remember brian dowling. Anna nolan and numerous others. I was really enjoying Jason's won and now your racist post has put a sour taste on the whole night. Thanks for nothing.

Melodramatic much? His post wasn't racist.

Haha, the impressionist on Bots is gas.

deco nate wrote: »
    Sheeeeit wrote: »
    First Brexit, and now Jason wins Big Brother, the English don't really get this voting thing do they?

Em.. Jackson didn't win so.....
    The English have their voting dead on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

This guy on BOTS is very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

OMG he's epic.

Hughie- "i don't talk like dat"!! Hahaha bless him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Excellent from Luke, who clearly though Hughie as going to win :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

His Chelsea and Hughie are brilliant :D

Monife wrote: »

Melodramatic much? His post wasn't racist.
    quote. Someone in Big Brother's team doesn't like the Irish. ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

fin12 wrote: »

Who the effing eff writes this shhhht?
    The busty blonde
    channelled a summery look
    skintight jeans that hugged her every curve.
    Keeping her ensemble chic
    former Channel 5 favourite
    accentuated her ample assets.
    Flaunting her tattoos,
    ramped up her style factor
    caged her foot in beige suede.
    Leaving her neatly blow dried locks loose
    shielded her peepers
    pair of Jackie-O inspired sunglasses

• Advertisement

Aahhh that old woman getting absolute life hugging jason there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Tasden wrote: »

Aw so sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Song's older than most of the housemates.

You fight like me Da!

Tasden wrote: »
    Barbara. Fair play to her. Like me she supported jason from day one on every show. Hey jason where's my hug !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha that's how ever celeb article is written especially the ones that involve women.

quote. Someone in Big Brother's team doesn't like the Irish. ??

It's not racist. It's speculative yes and possibly defamatory but not racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the impressions were made better by having all the housemates in front of him :)

no marco, Andrew, or twins? maybe marco was banned over the snapchats.

Are the irish band bewitched there because hughie was supposed to win
    . Should have been Chad and dave then !

• Advertisement

Set up by her agent to try to calm down the back lash after Sunday? plus a few grand in the bank, me thinks

Advertisement