Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Oh.. . Oh.. .. I feel strange.... Someone call an ambulance, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

fin12 wrote: »
    Haha that's how ever celeb article is written especially the ones that involve women.

Ah now you're just lining up pixels in order to convey words that correspond to your opinions.

Caged her foot in brown suede? ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Are the irish band bewitched there because hughie was supposed to win
    . Should have been Chad and dave then !

Isn't Jason from Brighton? They shoulda got in Fatboy Slim to dj the afterparty!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Monife wrote: »
    quote. Someone in Big Brother's team doesn't like the Irish. ??

It's not racist. It's speculative yes and possibly defamatory but not racist.
    Whatever. No one will ruin my night. After my favourite house mate of all time apart from nikki graham won. Go jason

Are the irish band bewitched there because hughie was supposed to win
    . Should have been Chad and dave then !

Isn't Jason from Brighton? They shoulda got in Fatboy Slim to dj the afterparty!
    Ah no Chas and dave would have been ace. They look a bit like jason as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Well guys this thread, as always, was the highlight of the show. Closely followed by Hughie's fall into the pool. :D Thanks for the company, see you on the CBB thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Whatever. No one will ruin my night. After my favourite house mate of all time apart from nikki graham won. Go jason

Someone is passionate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

TheFitz13 wrote: »

Jason ignites the passion in us ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

IMO hughies victory wasn't guaranteed, no matter what the bookies say. I had a feeling Jackson or andy might pull it out from under him. evelyn hadn't a chance, Jayne maybe, Jason was the dark horse. I don't believe it was anti irish vote rigging that lost Hughie the win, theres a touch of bitterness about that accusation.

theres been plenty of shows where supposed 'hated' contestants actually do well in the votes, I never expected Stephanie to finish runner up in her CBB series. I thought Jason had blown it for himself after lateysha, but I suppose the surge in votes was down to sympathy over the fallout from it, as well as the Charlie/ryan row. I actually don't mind him as a winner. is he a game player? I don't know, he's got those shifty eyes that make me second guess him. him getting rid of lateysha I felt was tactical as well as logical, in that he knew she was popular in the house and most likely outside too, logical in that he got on with her the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ah now you're just lining up pixels in order to convey words that correspond to your opinions.

Caged her foot in brown suede? ffs

Sorry I don't really understand?

• Advertisement

Omg. Thanks so much. You have absolutely ruined my night. I was do happy on this site. Don't worry I am off it now. If I knew how to report you I would. How could you send such a horrible private message to me. I am actually sickened by what you wrote. About my family as well. Missymoohaa.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Fcuk Jason, BB, and the British voting public.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Robsweezie wrote: »
    IMO hughies victory wasn't guaranteed, no matter what the bookies say. I had a feeling Jackson or andy might pull it out from under him. evelyn hadn't a chance, Jayne maybe, Jason was the dark horse. I don't believe it was anti irish vote rigging that lost Hughie the win, theres a touch of bitterness about that accusation.

theres been plenty of shows where supposed 'hated' contestants actually do well in the votes, I never expected Stephanie to finish runner up in her CBB series. I thought Jason had blown it for himself after lateysha, but I suppose the surge in votes was down to sympathy over the fallout from it, as well as the Charlie/ryan row. I actually don't mind him as a winner. is he a game player? I don't know, he's got those shifty eyes that make me second guess him. him getting rid of lateysha I felt was tactical as well as logical, in that he knew she was popular in the house and most likely outside too, logical in that he got on with her the least.

The only time I ever thought the voting was dodgy was when Helen won. Everyone I know couldn't stand her, and it was the same online. Very strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

skipper_G wrote: »
    His Chelsea and Hughie are brilliant :D

I loved Chelsea's reaction, again, :D
    He had the advantage over the others of having seen himself impersonated before. Billy Big Boll.... :D
    Can't stop laughing.

Anyway, I'm happy. Jackson didn't win, Hughie was a very gracious runner up, and if that protects his innocent soul from that little weasel Ryan, it's well worth it.
    And feck it, Jason got such crap for 'playing a game' on a game show, I'm absolutely delighted for him!

Not any more after a horrific private message I got. No

Monife wrote: »
    quote. Someone in Big Brother's team doesn't like the Irish. ??

It's not racist. It's speculative yes and possibly defamatory but not racist.
    Up date. Omg. It has defo been ruined now.

Report it, should be a flag somewhere on the msg, click that and put something in the comments. A mod will look into it

deco nate wrote: »
    Report it, should be a flag somewhere on the msg, click that and put something in the comments. A mod will look into it

Yep, top right hand corner. Click on it and report private message.

But it was sent as a private message. It was awful. As if the person knew me. Do I just press the flag symbol. Maybe I was enjoying the night too much for them. I wish I could show you the message.

Click on the top right hand corner 'report private message'.
    Whatever it is, don't let it put you off posting and enjoying BB and CBB threads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Omg. Thanks so much. You have absolutely ruined my night. I was do happy on this site. Don't worry I am off it now. If I knew how to report you I would. How could you send such a horrible private message to me. I am actually sickened by what you wrote. About my family as well. Missymoohaa.

To: donkeykong5
    Date: 26/07/2016 | 23:36
    Hi donkey, though we all joke around about our favourite hms for various reasons your post about your late son really affected me.. I have children and I can't imagine a worse fate than losing one of them.. My heart breaks for you, I'm so sorry for your loss.. though I know nothing I can say will make you feel any better. Though I didn't want Jason to win I'm glad he did for you.. Stay safe and may you find some comfort and solice in the near future. X

Omg im so embarrassed I replied to a post which inferred the op had a late son.. I've posted my pm above, I so apologise if I got it wrong, but when I look up the ops previous posts its mentions his dead son and I felt so sorry for him, if you click on his link you'll see what I mean..it has since been deleted.. My pm to him was heartfelt and I'm devastated that it was taken any other way.. I'm signing off now this has got me really upset.

But it was sent as a private message. It was awful. As if the person knew me. Do I just press the flag symbol. Maybe I was enjoying the night too much for them. I wish I could show you the message.

Don't post a pm here, it will get you in trouble, look at the post above mine a and follow LynnGraces instructions

Why did you thank what I wrote. Why did you send me such a terrible personal message. Who in God's name are you to write such awful things.

Why did you thank what I wrote. Why did you send me such a terrible personal message. Who in God's name are you to write such awful things.

Hang on, did Fitz send a pm too. Or did you quote the wrong poster in the first place?

I'm lost

Hang on, did Fitz send a pm too. Or did you quote the wrong poster in the first place?
    I'm lost
    m
    It's not fit. It's someone called

I'm lost
    m
    It's not fit. It's someone called

It's not Fitz. It's someone called. Missymoohaa . I wish could show you the awful message it's private as well and I don't know how to report it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Hey Donkey...it's been a great series with a great result. Tonight has been emotional in too many ways. Log off for tonight and we'll all check on each other tomorrow.
    Great thread guys..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

donkeykong5, I think you should report the PM if you have a problem and an admin will see if there's an issue. There's a red and white triangle in the right hand corner of the message.

Otherwise I just think the thread is being derailed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Lol wtf has been going on in here, anyway.

Shocked Jason won, thought he had no chance tonight but he's a decent bloke so kudos to him.

Liked Andy, Jayne and Hughie as well so didn't mind any of them winning.

Advertisement