Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Yea, best to have a good night's rest. Night all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Steppenwolfe

It's not Fitz. It's someone called. Missymoohaa . I wish could show you the awful message it's private as well and I don't know how to report it.

She posted the pm above. It seems to be some kind of misunderstanding. All she was doing was sympathising with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

It's not Fitz. It's someone called. Missymoohaa . I wish could show you the awful message it's private as well and I don't know how to report it.

She posted the pm above. It seems to be some kind of misunderstanding. All she was doing was sympathising with you.
    Why. And why in a private message. My son is fine. Why would someone think otherwise. It was not a nice message to receive. And again I ask why ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

deco nate wrote: »
    Yea, best to have a good night's rest. Night all

Night all. Withdrawal symptoms kicking in. Roll on CBB. And go Jason! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Steppenwolfe

Why. And why in a private message. My son is fine. Why would someone think otherwise. It was not a nice message to receive. And again I ask why ?

She must have mixed you up with some other poster. I've no idea why she thought you had lost somebody, but she did and took the time out to send you a pm because she felt some empathy towards you. That's all it was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Just reread the posts and donkey said his son is dead... right and I totally picked it up wrong, so sorry donkey, its just my biggest nightmare losing a child and I genuinely thought you did.. I don't think my pm was malicious, it was just one parent to another and it was meant in good faith. I realise now I took you up wrong and I hope you realise I was not being evil but rather the opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Here is the post.
    Coffee baileys . Cigarettes. Sound turned down on TV. My son is dead right I really do need to get a life.

lol. Missymoohaa, from this day forward we are gonna have to start calling you Tiffany :P

Thanks. I was so very upset for ages. But I have managed to do it now. I think. Thanks. Awful end to an amazing night.

It's fine. Well done I really have got the message this time. As eye patch says enjoy your clique. Circle . What ever.

Just reread the posts and donkey said his son is dead... right and I totally picked it up wrong, so sorry donkey, its just my biggest nightmare losing a child and I genuinely thought you did.. I don't think my pm was malicious, it was just one parent to another and it was meant in good faith. I realise now I took you up wrong and I hope you realise I was not being evil but rather the opposite.
    Dead right. Not dead ,,,,,,,, right

• Advertisement

For what ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Here is the post.

lol. Missymoohaa, from this day forward we are gonna have to start calling you Tiffany :P

Is it so wrong that I laughed out loud at this but yet still very embaressed, I told ye all earlier on I drank the wine too quick.. So sorry Donkey..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

For what ?

Because you didn't use a comma (easy mistake to make, we all do it) Missymoohaa thought you said:
    My son is dead, right I really do need to get a life.
    But what you meant was:
    My son is dead right, I really do need to get a life.
    Just a misunderstanding. Obviously no malice meant. Try and see the funny side if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Thanks. I was so very upset for ages. But I have managed to do it now. I think. Thanks. Awful end to an amazing night.

Don't be so melodramatic. It was a misunderstanding that you have completely blown out of proportion.

It's the Internet, don't be so sensitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Just watching back and Alex was very cocky in the interview with Emma. Sam didn't annoy me as much even though I couldn't stand him.

It's fine . Thankfully I realise from eye patch posts the sort of clique forum you have. Fine Missymoohaa to have a drop too much wine and send me the private text as jason was been evicted. Still wondering why. And the upset I had tonight that you have all laughed off is fine. As I was reported by your " clique " already a couple of times for comments. Once imo I said charlie was a slut. Imo. I didn't realise it was a members only forum . A pity as I thought 4 of your posters were dead on. Don't worry doubt if my one and only complaint against one of your main members will even be looked at. Cheers eye patch .should have listened to you.

It's fine . Thankfully I realise from eye patch posts the sort of clique forum you have. Fine Missymoohaa to have a drop too much wine and send me the private text as jason was been evicted. Still wondering why. And the upset I had tonight that you have all laughed off is fine. As I was reported by your " clique " already a couple of times for comments. Once imo I said charlie was a slut. Imo. I didn't realise it was a members only forum . A pity as I thought 4 of your posters were dead on. Don't worry doubt if my one and only complaint against one of your main members will even be looked at. Cheers eye patch .should have listened to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

A pity as I thought 4 of your posters were dead on.

What? 4 of the posters are dead?
    Oh, i see, dead on.
    Sorry, my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Damn you BB for having the final on a Tuesday. Got me drinking on a school night! :D Watching it back when I should really hit the hay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hugs.
    Dont get upset, we're all friends here. Try to join in in CBB and let it go. No harm done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Just watching back and Alex was very cocky in the interview with Emma. Sam didn't annoy me as much even though I couldn't stand him.

Alex is a giant douchebag. He's so up himself it's crazy. He came across very badly after the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Mod:
    Back on topic, no more talk of pm's. I've sent my own pm's to the parties involved.

Thanks
    Amdublin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Well that was an anti-climax in the end. Though I didn't know who I wanted to win, Jason was an early favourite, I felt there was no true winner I'd be 100% happy with. Jason's recent weeks had me questioning his motives to be there and annoyed that he'd never open up more in a smaller group. The interview was boring and it seemed the group as a whole returned to be a clique. They didn't have the warmth or congratulatory presence you would expect on a final night. It was all scowls and limp clapping, if they clapped at all. That made me feel bad for Jason but then again he's £90k richer, screw that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Just watched. Can't believe he won to be honest. I'm going to go all conspiracy theory on it and say that I reckon he was getting some help with the voting. Not a single poll or bookies thought he had a hope, he has plenty of money, he seemed to have the game all worked out. The tin hat is well and truly on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Just watched. Can't believe he won to be honest. I'm going to go all conspiracy theory on it and say that I reckon he was getting some help with the voting. Not a single poll or bookies thought he had a hope, he has plenty of money, he seemed to have the game all worked out. The tin hat is well and truly on :)

I think he won because he got a really hard time in there, got a lot of abuse so I think its a bit similar to when Jim Davison won CBB, your one from the Nolans was constantly having a go at him, anyway happy he won.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I wish there was a live camera on charlies face just for that moment

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

I think in the end I'm glad Jason won,it's a slap in the face for the BB producers.
    The winner's story will be dull as dishwater and Jason will fade back into obscurity.

He doesn't have the personality to conduct interviews or have any type of entertainment career.

Maybe he can do guest bouncer slots at nightclubs

Charlie will also need to pipe down as no one in interested in what a jerk Jason may or may not be.

The other wannabees will have to work much much harder to remain in the limelight too.

Congrats to him for winning 90K

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Well Charlie won that for Jason didn't she...people always support the underdog. Her foul mouthed rant the other night cast the win in stone. Serves the vile woman right. And Ryan contributed to Hughie's failure to win a) by doing a Charlie and b) by just being associated with Hughie.

Hughie - best runner up ever. Great interview, and I think that was the real person we saw there.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Robsweezie wrote: »
    I don't believe it was anti irish vote rigging that lost Hughie the win, theres a touch of bitterness about that accusation.
    I don't know where that original comment is from so will use yours if you don't mind.

There was no anti Irish vote - if there was, Hughie wouldn't have come second and could have gone out when he was first up for eviction.

Hughie lost for two reasons imo - people loathed Ryan and didn't want him getting his grubby orange mitts on the money. And no-one likes bullies - Jason was bullied by the bunny boiler, and also Ryan and Lateysha.

There were times Hughie didn't help himself - he had it in the bag earlier in the series - but I do think that in the end, it came down to a vote against Ryan, Charlie an Lateysha.

Don't forget - Paddy Doherty won CBB.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

fin12 wrote: »
    I think he won because he got a really hard time in there, got a lot of abuse so I think its a bit similar to when Jim Davison won CBB, your one from the Nolans was constantly having a go at him, anyway happy he won.

Yes I think that's what it is fin. Very like Jim. And Linda was a bit like Charlie flying off the handle whereas Jim like Jason seemed to have a soft spot or respect for Linda. He seemed to want to be friends and so did Jason. There was so much more to that Jim and Linda thing that didn't fully come out, I think.

Also in the last few years, people have been voting for hms like Helen and Dexter did quite well out of it too. I didn't really like either of them but I did like Jason and I think he deserved the win. I think he really struggled. I think he handled the Charlie situation as best he could. He did seem to be trying to do the right thing and also play the game which they do all play whether they admit it or are self conscious or not.

Hughie was alright but he was similar to the typical winner we see. He was a bit like Brian Dowling only Brian was a bit more funny.

I don't really get the backlash for Jason. The biggest game player or the most sly IMO was Jackson.

I don't see the issue with Jason voting Letysha and Ryan out. He wasn't close to them and they would appear on there to be the typical favourites so I see no issue with him knocking them out if he had the choice.

Advertisement