Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Just watching back and Alex was very cocky in the interview with Emma. Sam didn't annoy me as much even though I couldn't stand him.

+1.

Emma fawning over him and taking every chance to tell him how gorgeous he is added to the cockiness. Sam wasn't as irritating, partly because he hardly got a look in, with Emma.

Jackson was annoying me so much especially towards the end of the time in the house that I wanted it to be him that was evicted with Alex, in that shock eviction. Sam was dull as ditchwater so would have been no great threat in the final six, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Ahhh, I had wanted Hughie to win but was delighted for Jason too. Totally epicas well that he was doing his winners walk to a load of BOOOS!! Hahaah!!

I think as Hughie was Irish we might have been rooting more for him , or had a tolerant fondness of him that may not have been shared as much in the UK. I do think he is very entertaining though and I think he will get decent work going forward.

Lastly, I just have to say that I really dislike Emma's interview style. She asks questions that are far too long and leading and she says she has only 5 mins, but then she speaks for 4 of those herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

I think as Hughie was Irish we might have been rooting more for him , or had a tolerant fondness of him that may not have been shared as much in the UK.

Oh, I think it was. :) And probably because he was Irish tbh.

There was obviously some negativity but no more so than there was for the others. He's been the hot favourite throughout. He'd have won if he hadn't got mixed up with Tango Man, and also if TM hadn't been so childish about Jason, along with the vile Charlie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Why didn't I put money on this.

Well I am not a big better (as you can see) and wanted Hughie to win and had a tenner on at 5/1 but I also 20 on Jason at 9/2 so I am 100 euro up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Well I am not a big better (as you can see) and wanted Hughie to win and had a tenner on at 5/1 but I also 20 on Jason at 9/2 so I am 100 euro up :D

So drinks are on you for opening night of CBB then ? :pac:

• Advertisement

Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

skipper_G wrote: »
    So drinks are on you for opening night of CBB then ? :pac:

Getting the fishbowl and straws ready :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Well I for one think it's a transitivity that Jason won. We all know the real winner of BB 2016 is...

CLAUDE! Skipper's ficus :D

wyrn wrote: »
    Well I for one think it's a transitivity that Jason won. We all know the real winner of BB 2016 is...

:D:D:pac: just don't tell him that, he's already arrogant enough

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Are you feeling better wyrn?

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    :D:D:pac: just don't tell him that, he's already arrogant enough

Can't wait to see Emma interviewing him! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

I'm off sick today and watching Loose Women. They've just had Vicky Whatshername as a panelist and Alex on as "celebrity guest" it was cringe worthy, school girl stuff.
    Vicky, acting all shy and like "just a normal girl" around Alex who she has just said she's in love with. Unintelligible Alex kind of shot her down by saying he's afraid of a relationship with her, in case it mars their friendship...... They've only known each other a very short while apparently. You'd swear they were friends years the way they are going on.

Are you feeling better wyrn?
    Much better, thank you Meauldsegosha. I was in bits all day yesterday. Sat watching the final with my head over a basin so I could watch who won! Thank goodness Jackson didn't win!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭QueenOfWexico

emzolita wrote: »
    I'm off sick today and watching Loose Women. They've just had Vicky Whatshername as a panelist and Alex on as "celebrity guest" it was cringe worthy, school girl stuff.
    Vicky, acting all shy and like "just a normal girl" around Alex who she has just said she's in love with. Unintelligible Alex kind of shot her down by saying he's afraid of a relationship with her, in case it mars their friendship...... They've only known each other a very short while apparently. You'd swear they were friends years the way they are going on.

He's so cocky it's sickening.. added him on snapchat and instantly regretted it. All his videos he's just crooning "Yessss laaaaaaad" :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Well he'd give a more exciting interview than alex

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Not if Emma Willis is interviewing him. ;)

I wonder how long Ryan will stay with Hughie now that he isn't the winner of BB.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I wonder how long Ryan will stay with Hughie now that he isn't the winner of BB.

As long as the magazine deals keep coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Every time I read Ryans name in connection with Hughie , all I can think of is the Iron Maiden song-

Run To The Hills , Run For Your Life :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

Loughc wrote: »
    As long as the magazine deals keep coming in.

I'd say there's something similar going on with the Vicky and Alex thing. I didn't watch Loose Women but I read something about them and saw a clip of her on Bit on the Side.

She probably put in a word somewhere to get him in the show too or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I had a dream about Jason last night, I was his 'missus' :D we were really happy but Charlie wouldn't leave us alone, she kept stalking us and trying to split us up.. :(

I can see Jackson's and Gorginas relationship going the way Stephanie and Jezs went.

Over to Slag off the CBB housemates now... :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Every time I read Ryans name in connection with Hughie , all I can think of is the Iron Maiden song-

Run To The Hills , Run For Your Life :D:D

Absolutely. Ryan is such a leech!

Feel a bit lost. I just checked to see what time BB was on! Only 1 more day to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

We could have a leaving party ?? Before the opening party tomorrow night :D

I wonder are there any Surprises for the boys coming?? Would be great if their long held wish came through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Anyone have Jason's Twitter?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    We could have a leaving party ?? Before the opening party tomorrow night :D

I wonder are there any Surprises for the boys coming?? Would be great if their long held wish came through :)

One day it will happen, I keep saying my prayers and eating my vitamins :) Brother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Anyone have Jason's Twitter?

https://twitter.com/jasonburrillbb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Yay! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'd love to twit Jason but I don't understand how twitter works... :(

Can someone send him a link to this thread.. :D

• Advertisement

I'd love to twit Jason but I don't understand how twitter works... :(

Can someone send him a link to this thread.. :D
    Ah twitter is great for finding out about world news in real time, reading breaking news, celebrity fights.....................

oh and topless photos of Jason! :D
    Not to mention bromance pics! I love Andy and Jason. I want to see a travel show with them.

Advertisement