Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2016 [** Mod Warning in Post 1 **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

wyrn wrote:
    ! I love Andy and Jason. I want to see a travel show with them.

I'd love to see a talk show! Andy could be Jerry Springer and Jason could be Steve the security guy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    I'd love to see a talk show! Andy could be Jerry Springer and Jason could be Steve the security guy!!
    Ryan and Hughie could be the first guests for "You only want me because the media loves me" episode, where Jason gets to boot Ryan off the stage while Alex and Hughie go off into the sunset.

wyrn wrote:
    Ryan and Hughie could be the first guests for "You only want me because the media loves me" episode, where Jason gets to boot Ryan off the stage while Alex and Hughie go off into the sunset.

I would definitely watch that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »

Em ..Wryn... Me thinks you like Jason ????:D:D:D:D

Good Lordie, his pic is wayyyyyy better than mumbles pic :D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

OMG Wyrn, when I seen that photo I thought it was Jason's head superimposed on Alex body, it's not, is it? :confused:

Cn0z6KeUMAAQO7e.jpg:small

• Advertisement

We never seen Jason topless in the house, did we?

We never seen Jason topless in the house, did we?

I don't think so, it's unreal!!

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    I don't think so, it's unreal!!
    We should ask Charlie :pac:

Mam of 4 - I've had a soft spot for Jason since the launch show. Can't deny it, he does it for me. He's up there with the other Jason in my life, Mr Statham :D

I also had a soft spot for Jason from day 1! I can't be assed with 'pretty boys', they don't do it for me.... Rough and ready is what I like... :)

Who's Mr Statham, Wyrn?

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    We should ask Charlie :pac:

Mam of 4 - I've had a soft spot for Jason since the launch show. Can't deny it, he does it for me. He's up there with the other Jason in my life, Mr Statham :D

Wryn , think all our soft spots for Jason , have just got a little bigger here :pac:

hot flush I'm blaming my palpitations on :D:D

Jason Statham Collyflower, of Snatch and Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels fame.

MV5BMTkxMzk2MDkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAxODQwMg@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

wyrn don't forget the transporter. Statham whoops ass in that

skipper_G wrote: »
    wyrn don't forget the transporter. Statham whoops ass in that
    No word of a lie, Crank 1 & 2 are my favourite films. I wish he could be in CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Statham's ex Kelly Brook, I wish she could be in CBB :D

skipper_G wrote: »
    Statham's ex Kelly Brook, I wish she could be in CBB :D

Our wish lists would be brilliant if they became reality :D

I wish George Clooney, Simon Cowell, and JOSE (the Chelsea manager) were in the house, that would be a real CBB! :)

I just bought a razor with 3 blades for 87c, all I wanted was the handle.. I've been ripped off.. :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

I couldn't watch the final last night and miraculously went through the day without spoilers!

I'm delighted Jason won, and I said it on here on the first night! Damn, why didn't I put my money where my mouth was..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

They don't handle their own Twitter accounts, do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Chelsea is a millionaire yet he posted snapchat video's of him yesterday in economy class on a plane....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1517764/big-brothers-alex-cannon-is-hiding-a-secret-child/
    "Viewers didn't pick up on it cause he spoke in code"... eh everybody picked up on the housemates talking about a baby :pac:

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Chelsea is a millionaire yet he posted snapchat video's of him yesterday in economy class on a plane....

And maybe that's why he is a millionaire ,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Tasden wrote: »
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1517764/big-brothers-alex-cannon-is-hiding-a-secret-child/
    "Viewers didn't pick up on it cause he spoke in code"... eh everybody picked up on the housemates talking about a baby :pac:

I wonder how much flak he'll get for leaving a newborn at home! Something tells me not as much as Lateysha...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Not much of a spoiler but just to be on the safe side;
    Hughie will be on the CBBBOTS panel next week. Should be fun, so long as Ryan is not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any one see Hughie on Xpose tonight, he was saying Ryan or Latesha should have won not Jason, seems he is going back to UK to continue his relationship *coughs* being used by Ryan and he is BBBOTS next week

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any one see Hughie on Xpose tonight, he was saying Ryan or Latesha should have won not Jason, seems he is going back to UK to continue his relationship *coughs* being used by Ryan and he is BBBOTS next week

Saw some of the interview, thought he was lovely, very true to himself.
    Interestingly he said Frankie in CBB ( who reminds some of us of Ryan) annoyed him, and he didn't like him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

LynnGrace wrote: »
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Saw some of the interview, thought he was lovely, very true to himself.
    Interestingly he said Frankie in CBB ( who reminds some of us of Ryan) annoyed him, and he didn't like him :D
    Go frankie.

• Advertisement

Advertisement