Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens wireless inertia sensors

• 12-04-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was advised to fit wireless inertia sensors on my windows rather than contacts by the person servicing my alarm. (spc 4320)
    REW explained Siemens don't sell these. Told me to contact Northwood, who say they don't stock anything suitable and won't sell to me anyway as I'm not a company.
    Any advice on how to proceed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

They are correct, Siemens don't do wireless sensors. Your best bet is to use a generic receiver and wireless sensors to match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

They are correct, Siemens don't do wireless sensors. Your best bet is to use a generic receiver and wireless sensors to match.

Thank you for your reply. I don't suppose you would have any product in mind? It seems hkc sensors are easy to pick up, is there a compatible receiver for my box?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

We use a good few of the Risco quick bridge receivers. Very easy to install and programme.

KoolKid wrote: »
    We use a good few of the Risco quick bridge receivers. Very easy to install and programme.

Cheers, Would REW stock those or where would I pick them up?

KoolKid wrote: »

Also will this setup give information to the panel login page re which individual sensor is activated or does it just group them all as one zone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

REW would have them. You can put individual sensors on each output.

Advertisement