Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party Memory Book

Options
  • 12-04-2016 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I’m going to a hen party in a few weeks for a girl I don’t know that well. Everyone has been asked to do up a page to go in a book of photos/memories/best wishes or whatever takes your fancy. I’m struggling for ideas of what to put in it considering I don’t have any significant or meaningful memories with this girl and I don’t think I have any photos! Any ideas?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Can I ask why you're going to the hen if she's only an acquaintance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

God I hate going to Hens of people I know well not to mind say some one I hardly know. How do you know her? Is there anyway you could do quirky photos of that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

I would search Facebook and find a pic with both of you in it or at an event that you both were at. Then you can just leave a nice best wishes message, you don't need to fabricate the friendship.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

You could find an image similar to something you'd see on the front of a wedding card- champagne glasses, rings etc, and just write your good wishes under it.

Advertisement