Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Email notification in NissanconnectEV

• 12-04-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭

It would seem the current TCU unit compatible with NCEv can't do email notification

That's what I've been told

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭mylesm

BoatMad wrote: »
    It would seem the current TCU unit compatible with NCEv can't do email notification

That's what I've been told

As Victor Meldrew would say "I Dont Believeeee It""

After all the problems now the functionality is reduced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭homer911

I'm still getting notifications - I presume it depends on the type of charger you are connected to?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

Same here - I still get notifications regardless of which type of charger I'm connected to...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

This is specific to NissanconnectEV not car wings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafal

I never got email notifications from my MY16 30 kWh Leaf. App throws "cannot" error when configuring it and it ignores the in-car email setting for me.

• Advertisement

Rafal wrote: »
    I never got email notifications from my MY16 30 kWh Leaf. App throws "cannot" error when configuring it and it ignores the in-car email setting for me.

Yes , it's definitely a problem wth MY2016 it seems

You'd really think this sort of functionality would be tested , unbelievable really

Ps : what do you mean the app " ignores" the in car email settings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafal

BoatMad wrote: »
    Yes , it's definitely a problem wth MY2016 it seems

You'd really think this sort of functionality would be tested , unbelievable really

Ps : what do you mean the app " ignores" the in car email settings

There's a setting on the zero emissions settings page under heading "security settings" which takes your log-in email and password. Also, there is a setting to turn on email charge reminders and it is related to your locations. Even though I have set all of those, they have never worked.

When swithching email reminders on in the app I get "service cannot be provided" errors.

Only last week have climate and remote charge notifications started coming, but not by email, onky by iOS notification system.

Rafal wrote: »
    There's a setting on the zero emissions settings page under heading "security settings" which takes your log-in email and password. Also, there is a setting to turn on email charge reminders and it is related to your locations. Even though I have set all of those, they have never worked.

When swithching email reminders on in the app I get "service cannot be provided" errors.

Only last week have climate and remote charge notifications started coming, but not by email, onky by iOS notification system.

Same here. Started to get iOS notifications this last week , often sporodic and often way late.

The app writer should be ashamed of themselves

Advertisement