Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Tulla Co.Clare

Options
  • 12-04-2016 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi, 
    according to fibrerollout.ie:
    TLA1_E01
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Fibre Broadband Cabinet is expected to go Live on 13-Apr-16[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]and[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Estimated date for first Live Fibre Services is 16 April 2016[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]How soon can i expect this to be available in my home. I'm not currently an eir customer.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

rockwell wrote: »
    Hi, 
    TLA1_E01
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Fibre Broadband Cabinet is expected to go Live on 13-Apr-16[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Estimated date for first Live Fibre Services is 16 April 2016[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]How soon can i expect this to be available in my home. I'm not currently an eir customer.[/font]
    Hi  rockwell,

Thanks for getting in touch. 
    Have you checked your details here? https://www.eir.ie/eirfibreinfo/map/

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭rockwell

Hi, 
    TLA1_E01
    Hi  rockwell,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,
    www.fibrerollout.ie is where got the above information.  But the blue line doesn't go to the estate, it runs along the main road.  if i go into the above eir site, it says available within six weeks.  There is no date that that is effective from, so the 6 weeks could have started today or finishing today??

Regards
    rockwell

Hi, 
    TLA1_E01
    Hi  rockwell,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,
    www.fibrerollout.ie is where got the above information.  But the blue line doesn't go to the estate, it runs along the main road.  if i go into the above eir site, it says available within six weeks.  There is no date that that is effective from, so the 6 weeks could have started today or finishing today??

Regards
    rockwell
    I have taken a look into this  rockweland the service that is expected to go live in six weeks is fibre to the cabinet (FTTC), the blue lines on the map would relate to fibre to the home (FTTH) service . The FTTC service is the first fibre service expected to go live in this area.

-Pamela 

Hi, 
    TLA1_E01
    Hi  rockwell,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Regards
    rockwell
    I have taken a look into this  rockweland the service that is expected to go live in six weeks is fibre to the cabinet (FTTC), the blue lines on the map would relate to fibre to the home (FTTH) service . The FTTC service is the first fibre service expected to go live in this area.

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela,
    is there an expected date for it to be available in my home??  How long after the cabinet goes live does that usually take?  does the date of the 16th mean the start of the FTTH service.

Thanks

Hi, 
    TLA1_E01
    Hi  rockwell,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Regards
    rockwell

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela,
    is there an expected date for it to be available in my home??  How long after the cabinet goes live does that usually take?  does the date of the 16th mean the start of the FTTH service.

Thanks
    Can you PM me your exact address in Tulla and I'll check this rockwell :)

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi, 
    TLA1_E01
    Hi  rockwell,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Regards
    rockwell

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela,

Thanks

-Pamela 
    Pm sent
    Thanks
    Rockwell

Hi, 
    TLA1_E01
    Hi  rockwell,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Regards
    rockwell

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela,

Thanks

-Pamela 
    Pm sent
    Thanks
    Rockwell
    Thanks rockwell,

-Pamela 

Advertisement