Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deselby drive tallaght - is it safe

Options
  • 12-04-2016 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I need some help please. I need to move house as my landlord is moving back in and I am at a loss as to where to move too. I am currently living in Palmerstown Woods in Clondalkin and although I would LOVE to stay here nothing is available to rent at the moment. I am looking at Deselby Drive in Tallaght. I don't know any areas out there and I'm just wondering what it's like and is it safe. I am by noway a snob I'm from the city centre and I don't mean to offend anyone asking this question. I suffer from anxiety and worry about moving and stuff and just want to make the right choice. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

No

• Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

It's fine, it's relatively close to a large council estate but Deselby itself is quiet. I know a good few people who live there and no social issues to speak of.

Advertisement