Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratch/dent repair

Options
  • 12-04-2016 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a few nicks and scratches on my car that I'd like to get fixed and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of where to go in the city.

There's a scratch the full length of the drivers side, plus a small dent in the back bumper and a few scratches on the front bumper so there's quite a few panels that need sorting. It's a bmw 3 series.

I'm looking for someone that could do all of it in one go. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Niall Kirwan Crash Repairs out Kilmac way is good, reasonable price too, fixed my car after an idiot hit it when my car was parked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Wouldn't go past Gary Coker

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Advertisement