Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Importing my EV from UK and the long journey home from London area to Cork – 550km

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

A2020 wrote: »
    We are buying from harratts nissan sheffield ( bristol street motors) a Nissan franchise. Just hope it all goes well
    Who are you buying from.
    I'm sure it will go fine. You have plenty of warranty left to fall back on.

I'm buying from an independent in Lancs.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭A2020

Did anyone get a charger fitted in there house from nissan ireland arranged by uk nissan ??

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭dec2000

A2020 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a charger fitted in there house from nissan ireland arranged by uk nissan ??

Don't think it's possible unless you're paying full price for the charger? The chargers in the UK are part of the UK scheme which Rep. of Ireland is not eligible for. And because you're buying second hand you're not eligible for the Irish install either.

Be interested if you found a way around it though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭A2020

There was a promotion on over the weekend offering free chargers but I explained we are living in ireland. He said it's fine they will organise nissan Northern Ireland or nissan ireland to fit it but I don't think it can be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Is there a spotters guide to determining if its a mk1 or mk1.5 on the swap over year if 2013? I was using the colour of the interior changing from cream to a darker charcoal. But there must be a more scientific way :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭isnottheword

Smoggy wrote: »
    Is there a spotters guide to determining if its a mk1 or mk1.5 on the swap over year if 2013? I was using the colour of the interior changing from cream to a darker charcoal. But there must be a more scientific way :)
    There's a few ways. AC button will be located to the left of centre (rather than right of centre) if gen 1.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

There's a few ways. AC button will be located to the left of centre (rather than right of centre) if gen 1.5.

Thanks - Does that also mean that using my method of the colour of the interior is also a valid way of spotting Gen 1.5's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,116 ✭✭✭✭KCross

Smoggy wrote: »
    Thanks - Does that also mean that using my method of the colour of the interior is also a valid way of spotting Gen 1.5's ?

It was technically possible to order the light interior on the Gen 1.5 so it's not 100% reliable but it's probably, at a guess, 95+% reliable as most went with the default of dark interior.

The AC button method is 100% reliable AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭oinkely

as is the eco button on the steering wheel (it's no there in gen 1)

Advertisement