Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faithless concert

Options
  • 12-04-2016 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm going to the faithless concert in kilmainham in July . I'm hoping to get the aircoach up from cork and down again that same night as hotel prices in that area are ridiculous!! As I will have to book a bus time ( it leaves every hour up to midnight), does anybody know how long the concert would go on for? Concert starts at 6pm. There is one support act, from what i can see online. I don't want to be under pressure to be rushing back for a bus. Or miss some of the concert if it will go on after midnight!!

Thanks in adavance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,334 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Be aware that you'll only be able to get the bus TO and FROM Dublin Airport, don't think there's any pick up stops.

I'd say it'll be over about 10:45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Anyone here heading on Saturday night? A guy I know was at Disclosure earlier in the week and said it was a mud bath. Don't think there will be enough time for the ground to dry out between now and then. I'm planning heavy boots and something lighter just in case ;)

Advertisement