Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AAI National Road Relays - Raheny - 17.04.16

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

Sacksian wrote: »
    Great day's racing and weather, I really missed running this last year. The atmosphere on the final stretch is so brilliant! I love racing the national novice xc too but I think the relays has the best buzz of any club event on the athletics calendar.

Roll on 2017!

Really, really well done on the win and on that fantastic finish!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

Great day's racing and weather, I really missed running this last year. The atmosphere on the final stretch is so brilliant! I love racing the national novice xc too but I think the relays has the best buzz of any club event on the athletics calendar.

Roll on 2017!
    HelenAnne wrote: »
    Really, really well done on the win and on that fantastic finish!

Yes, well done, fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Thanks! Very, very pleased with the race, less pleased to discover I make the gang sign of the Chicago Vice Lords when crossing the line!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

Thanks! Very, very pleased with the race, less pleased to discover I make the gang sign of the Chicago Vice Lords when crossing the line!

Haha yeah, you've seen sportsfile so?! Sorry I missed saying hello yesterday but knowing what you look like now should make it easier for next time :)

Advertisement