Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky broadband in Waterford

Options
  • 13-04-2016 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I am thinking of leaving Virgin as their service seems to have gotten worse and prices higher in last few months.. Sky TV service is way better but what about broadband..

Anyone on here have Sky bb in the city area? I am on the dunmore road.. What are your experiences??

Would you recommend?

Thanks,
    JS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Sky resell eir's fibre to the cabinet product.
    If you a re closs to a green dot on the ma below you should be able to get it

http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Using SKY in the county and find it excellent. Reliable with Great Speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

mate has it in the city and service is terrible. i suspect its due to the copper capling in the area so it probably wont matter what adsl service he gets as it ll all probably be terrible. he had virgin for a while but couldnt live with that dreadful horizon box.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

I have sky fibre in the city. Last speed test 48 download and 20 upload , I'm happy with it

Advertisement