Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go gym in Kilkenny

Options
  • 13-04-2016 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

I'm looking for a simple pay as you go gym in kilkenny. I don't need a swimming pool and i'm not interested in saunas or steam rooms. Just looking for a place with free weights thats open off peak (10-12) monday to friday. I'm away a lot so only need to use it 6-8 times a month....any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Watershed:

Register once off €20
    Then Swim €9 and Gym €9 per session or both €10.

http://www.thewatershed.ie/documents/pricingstructure.pdf

6 to 8 times a month your better off with a monthly €46

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Pool only off peak in the Ormonde costs only a euro a day so maybe they charge the same for off-peak gym only.

I don't know as gym noise, or music as some people refer to it, puts me right off. worth giving them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭frankie2shoes

Thanks for that, Checked out the watershed, not a fan of their gym.
    showing your age there catbear!! :D:D:D
    Think I'll just buy weights and do it from home....throw on a bit of Joe Dolan for motivation:o:o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

showing your age there catbear!! :D:D:D
    I won't deny it. Today for example the aural assault in the ormond seemed to be a mash of animanics on steroids singing and a nail gun providing the beat.

Nice people there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭JoeyDoh

Top performance fitness beside eurospar in the Newpark area is probably the best spot for weights in kilkenny at the moment.

10e a day.
    15e a week.
    39e a month.

Can't to wrong and the lads in there are genuine world beaters and friendly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement