Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow connection Easkey, Co. Sligo

Options
  • 13-04-2016 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

My internet access has been attrocious today, with it cutting out completely at times. Is there work being done locally? I'm in Rathlee, Easkey, Co. Sligo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

muddypaws wrote: »
    My internet access has been attrocious today, with it cutting out completely at times. Is there work being done locally? I'm in Rathlee, Easkey, Co. Sligo
    Hi muddypaws,

Thanks for getting in touch. 
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your broadband.
    I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing, You can contact them directly on 1890260260, freephone 1901.

- Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I'm not an eir customer, but  your company maintain the line, exchange etc. which is why I'm asking you if there is any work in the area today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

muddypaws wrote: »
    I'm not an eir customer, but  your company maintain the line, exchange etc. which is why I'm asking you if there is any work in the area today.
    No problem muddypaws,

I have checked this and there was no scheduled work in the area.

-Pamela 

Advertisement