Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eirVision Go PAYG

Options
  • 13-04-2016 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have the eirVision app but I am not on the network. The app told me that if I were an eir or meteor customer Id be able to get unlimited access to the eirVision go app. Does this apply to PAGA accounts on meteor/eir? Id be happy to pick up a sim.

Regards,
    R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Riamfada wrote: »
    Hi,

I have the eirVision app but I am not on the network. The app told me that if I were an eir or meteor customer Id be able to get unlimited access to the eirVision go app. Does this apply to PAGA accounts on meteor/eir? Id be happy to pick up a sim.

Regards,
    R
    Hi Riamfada,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid you would need to be availing of the eir Vision service in order to access this app.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hi,

Regards,
    R
    Hi Riamfada,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid you would need to be availing of the eir Vision service in order to access this app.

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Sorry I think I was unclear. I am an eir customer for landline, TV and home broadband but a postpay 3 customer for my mobile. I downloaded the eir vision go app and registered and was able to use the service on their 3g. The app warned me of potential charges with 3 for data used while streaming my eir channels and advised me that if I were an eir or meteor customer I could use the app without using any of my data allowance. What I was asking is that if I were a PAYG customer could I access the service under the same conditions. I don't entirely trusy "unlimted" when it comes to bill pay.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Regards,
    R
    Hi Riamfada,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Sorry I think I was unclear. I am an eir customer for landline, TV and home broadband but a postpay 3 customer for my mobile. I downloaded the eir vision go app and registered and was able to use the service on their 3g. The app warned me of potential charges with 3 for data used while streaming my eir channels and advised me that if I were an eir or meteor customer I could use the app without using any of my data allowance. What I was asking is that if I were a PAYG customer could I access the service under the same conditions. I don't entirely trusy "unlimted" when it comes to bill pay.

Thanks
    Sorry RiamfadaI misunderstood.

Yes that's correct, if you are a Meteor or eir Mobile customer usage of the eir Vision app would not affect your data allowance. :)

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Unless you were a previous O2 customer on the Three network you won't get unlimited data if not you should have unlimited data.

Advertisement