Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poolboy quay apartments

Options
  • 13-04-2016 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell.me what this apartment nlock is like to live in? I see drom an older thread on here it has some bad reviews.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It's one of the rougher apartments around the town. Of course a lot of people that live there are decent but it is the scum of the earth that hang around the area that give it a bad name.

If it was me, I would be looking elsewhere in the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 A0ifeb

Hey there, I just moved in over a month ago and it's a grand place! Not ideal as we have a top floor apartment and the bedroom is on the thinnest side of the building meaning both sides are exposed to the outside so it's like the Arctic when there's no heating on so avoid an apartment like that if you can! There's a club somewhere along the river that blasts music up most Saturday nights and you'd swear it was in the apartment under you it's that loud. Aside from these setbacks it's a grand spot and the rent is good!

Advertisement