Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politician races in to claim credit for bringing Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and Top Ge

Options

Comments

The landscape, the roads and the people are perfect fit for the programme?

Dear God, it hardly gets more inane than that. I am not a Top Gear fan, have seen a few minutes here and there, never looked at it and thought "the people of Dingle, that's what this show needs".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Although of course ladies view and Kenmare got a look in as well.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

He managed to get a photo with them today too! Probably telling them he was the person who organised it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    He managed to get a photo with them today too! Probably telling them he was the person who organised it!

He's sharing all the news articles regarding this on his fb page too as if the whole thing was down to him. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    He's sharing all the news articles regarding this on his fb page too as if the whole thing was down to him. :rolleyes:

They probably didn't even know who he was when he hopped in for a 'selfie'! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

Little has changed since 'Darby O'Gill and the Little People'

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

One of my favourite movies when I was a kid! :)

Advertisement