Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour printing northside city centre

Options
  • 13-04-2016 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

So I've been a bit stupid and forgotten to print a VERY important letter until now and my printer has packed in. I need it for 8.45am and I won't be able to go traipsing around to get it so northside would be preferable.

Any where open between 8am and 8.45am I could get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Maybe this place would do it? http://printsave.ie/contacts/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

January wrote: »
    So I've been a bit stupid and forgotten to print a VERY important letter until now and my printer has packed in. I need it for 8.45am and I won't be able to go traipsing around to get it so northside would be preferable.

Any where open between 8am and 8.45am I could get it?

I think 5 star internet on Talbot St. (just east of the Gardiner St. crossroads) are still 24 hours. I used them in the past for late night urgent printing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Thank you both :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

5 Star should do it, but if you want to PM me, I'm close to the city centre and can do it for you.

Advertisement