Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want Boards.ie to stop emailing me

Options
  • 14-04-2016 12:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭

How do I stop it?

Sincere thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Go to your user CP, and update your options like automatic thread subscription mode.

User CP can be accessed by selecting the drop down on your name above and selecting Control Panel.
    Edit Options is then on the bar to the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Tipperary Fairy

Sorry to hijack here, but how do I do this from the touch site? Can't access by computer for a while and it's really annoying to continue to get automatic emails about threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/usercp.php
    Click that link.
    However, the desktop site can be used if you click on "full site" at the bottom and reverted to mobile version when you click on "touch site"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Another hijack, sorry.
    I have disabled all notifications from the user cp and still getting loads of emails everyday. I resorted to changing my registered email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Click on 'my threads'. Make sure where it says notifications it says 'none'. If it says anything other than none tick the box beside that thread and in the drop down at the bottom select 'no email notifications' and hit go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

ken wrote: »
    Click on 'my threads'. Make sure where it says notifications it says 'none'. If it says anything other than none tick the box beside that thread and in the drop down at the bottom select 'no email notifications' and hit go.

Thank you, that worked a treat :)

Advertisement