Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Product Distributors

Options
  • 14-04-2016 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Good morning to all, I hope you are having a good week so far.

I have two questions I wanted to share with you and ask for advice:

1.- I just set up an online shop selling products such as mugs, agendas, posters, calendars and so on, all of them designed by us and made with the highest quality.

I am just trying to find either a Distributor or a Broker company interested in taking my products to the market. I am travelling all the time because of my job and need someone to do this part of the job I can´t do, take the products to the market. I am new in all this and do not know how much these companies can charge you for doing this, but I am really interested in getting in touch with some of them and find out. Would anyone in here have done this or has any contact that can be of any help to me?

2.- As mentioned before, we are making designs and put them into products. I would be also interested in finding a company able to sell my designs.

Thanks for the time in reading my e-mail and have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Pablo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I've been looking for the same seems there is a serious lack of agents right now they all seem to not be taking on new ranges which is frustrating!

Advertisement