Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birth Certificate in two languages

Options
  • 14-04-2016 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

HI everyone! I need to get a copy of my birth certificate! But as I'll be working in France I need to get it in french and in english! Anybody know how to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Ali2405 wrote: »
    HI everyone! I need to get a copy of my birth certificate! But as I'll be working in France I need to get it in french and in english! Anybody know how to do this?

Had to get this done for my wife, just google Birth Certs translated, should be done in a couple of days

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Ali2405 wrote: »

Give the French embassy a call. Most EU embassies have standard translation documents for this kind of thing.

Advertisement