Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do I need to do to cancel my account?

Options
  • 14-04-2016 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Hope you are keeping well.

About 1 month ago or so, we moved from eir to virgin media.
    Our landline number was switched over to virgin media seamlessly :) 

After this number switching do I need to do anything to cancel my eir account?
    I feel the account is cancelled by default after switching numbers but I want to double check with you. 

If it's not cancelled by default, please take this as a formal cancel notification.

Thanks & Regards,
    spannerism

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

spannerism wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Hope you are keeping well.

About 1 month ago or so, we moved from eir to virgin media.
    Our landline number was switched over to virgin media seamlessly :) 

After this number switching do I need to do anything to cancel my eir account?
    I feel the account is cancelled by default after switching numbers but I want to double check with you. 

If it's not cancelled by default, please take this as a formal cancel notification.

Thanks & Regards,
    spannerism
    Hi  spannerism,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I'm afraid  we would be unable to process a cancellation request via boards.

Can you PM me your account number and I'll check if it is cancelled.

-Pamela 

Advertisement