Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 2016 Cedar Point Ohio

Options
  • 14-04-2016 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Been offered a job with Cedar Point in Ohio. Anyone else on here heading over or worked here before that could tell me anything about it ? I am also traveling solo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jem92

Been offered a job with Cedar Point in Ohio. Anyone else on here heading over or worked here before that could tell me anything about it ? I am also traveling solo
    Hey, yeah I am heading over there in May.. got a job as a waitress. What did you get a job in? I haven't heard much about it to be honest, just trying to sort out transport from New York to Ohio now..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Travelguy94

Yeah i got the reception job in the park! heading out on the 27th of May and start the 30th. Im flying into Cleveland so the transport isnt to difficult to sort out from what I have been told. Honestly i havent heard much either. Have you had your embassy interview yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jem92

yeah we are flying from New York to Cleveland, then probably get the greyhound bus to Sandusky because the train times are crazy!!.. We are starting on the 1st of June. No not yet, I just got an email from them yesterday telling me they've confirmed my payment but no interview yet. Have you?

Advertisement