If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV - less than 32"

Options
  • 14-04-2016 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm in the market for a new TV for the kitchen but I want to keep it under 32".
    I've seen a 28" Samsung on a few websites which looks pretty decent. It's a UE28J4100
    Do you have that set or something similar and if so what specs and prices?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Posh Boy wrote: »
    Hi,

I've seen a 28" Samsung on a few websites which looks pretty decent. It's a UE28J4100
    Hi Posh boy, thanks for the post

Unfortunately we don't have any 28" tvs at the minute, below 32" it drops away down to a 24".

Are you restricted as to physical size that would fit, or just think a 32 would be too big?

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Posh Boy

Hi,

Unfortunately we don't have any 28" tvs at the minute, below 32" it drops away down to a 24".

Are you restricted as to physical size that would fit, or just think a 32 would be too big?

Brian
    I'm restricted by size somewhat due to the location but I also measured up for a 32". It will fit but it will look awful so for that reason the 28" is the way to go. 

Do you think you'll be getting any 28's in soon?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi,

Brian
    I'm restricted by size somewhat due to the location but I also measured up for a 32". It will fit but it will look awful so for that reason the 28" is the way to go. 

Do you think you'll be getting any 28's in soon?
    Ah right ok. There is a new range of Samsungs coming out over the next while, but they tend to release the Higher spec ones first, and filter in the smaller ones later.
    The closest we would have at the minute would be the LG24MT46 at €199 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201149-lg-24mt46.aspx

Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.