Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fault logged - no Eircom response

Options
  • 14-04-2016 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hi,
    I logged a fault via your support page on Monday, regarding poor TV and Broadband signal quality from 8-10pm every evening.  This was logged Monday - I have yet to receive a response.

Can you expedite?

Thanks
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,
    I logged a fault via your support page on Monday, regarding poor TV and Broadband signal quality from 8-10pm every evening.  This was logged Monday - I have yet to receive a response.

Can you expedite?

Thanks
    M
    Hi markjbloggs,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The standard fault lead time is three working days however usually issues such as this would need to be troubleshooted first with the technical support team. Have you contacted them in regards to this?
    Please feel free to PM me your account number and I will check the status of this at the minute.

-Pamela 

Advertisement