Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AI for dogs

• 14-04-2016 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi all, has anybody any experience with AI for dogs in Ireland? Are there companies that do this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

As in Artificial insemination?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭invicta

Don't know if available here, but carried out successfully in the USA
    To get semen from a specific dog or breed, here would be ( in my opinion) a very expensive option

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭GreatOaktree

Yes artificial insemination, I thought I found a website once for here but it seems to be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭junospider

Yes it can be done . Greyhound men use it a lot,just find the right vet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

http://southviewvets.com/services/reproduction/

This place seems to offer it and look to have a fairly good standard of practice. Bit different from my experience with cows! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

OP, the vast majority of posters here are strongly against deliberately crossing different breeds and as such your queries are not keeping within the ethos of this forum. This is one reason why your last thread was removed, the other reason is that seeking studs is against the forum charter. Please don't open any more threads on this topic.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement