Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympus DSLR & Lenses - Where To Go For Service & Repair?

• 14-04-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I see a few "where to get sensor cleaned?" threads, but I probably need a pretty thorough clean & inspection of my body and lenses. One lens has stopped working out of the blue, and I'm sure it's beyond a layman's abilities to resolve.

So, E-610 body and three lenses; 14-42, 40-150, 70-300 (this one has stopped working). Who comes recommended? What kind of price might I expect?

Thanks for any replies,

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭ValueInIreland

Hi Mark,
    The Olympus service agents are Hahnel, in Bandon, Cork. I have no idea of cost, but they have a really good technician.
    You can contact them here: http://www.hahnel.ie/index.cfm/page/contactus
    Most Dealers will also arrange the service for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Mark#1

Thanks.

Ironically, the mileage on my gear mounted up while working in West Cork for a few years, passing through Bandon every Monday & Friday...

I'll get in touch with them.

Thanks again. :-)

Advertisement