Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupuncture

Options
  • 14-04-2016 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Has anyone tried thus and if so how many appointments is recommended?

I have had 4 sessions so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Hi Annie,

I did 8 on my previous cycle. I found it really relaxed me and brought a sense of calm. Good luck x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I've used acupuncture for a few things and found it helpful. I was ttc for approx 8 months when I tried acupuncture for asssitance. 4 months later I got pregnant. I did also have my bloods checked with the GP though and my husband had his sperm checked too. I thought it best to cover all angles.

Exactly how it helped or if it really really did I don't know BUT it did help in terms of giving me time to chill out and relax as the treatments were lovely.
    Also I could claim it back on my health insurance which was an added bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭annie_ie

I have done 5 sessions so far on consecutive weeks. Think I'll aim to try complete 3 months worth and then if nothing will stop and let body do rest.

I don't find it overly relaxing though as some as quite sore but it's a bit of time out to lie and close eyes which is always a good thing.

Advertisement