Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update Eir bundle - being overcharged

Options
  • 15-04-2016 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I added a 2nd mobile phone to my Eir  bundle today in store and the price was 20 euro a month for first 60 months ....so with 2 mobiles (2 x 20 euro, 1st one is still within the promotion period) and fibre (45 euro). That comes to 85 euro a month.

This evening I received a confirmation email from Eir which lists the mobile tariffs correctly but the overall promotion price is 95 euro, which is not what was agreed.  It looks like my fibre has been increased for no reason. I have always paid 45 euro a month for this and don't expect for it to be increased. Could you please look into it for me if I PM on the details.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Flaccus wrote: »
    Hi,

I added a 2nd mobile phone to my Eir  bundle today in store and the price was 20 euro a month for first 60 months ....so with 2 mobiles (2 x 20 euro, 1st one is still within the promotion period) and fibre (45 euro). That comes to 85 euro a month.

This evening I received a confirmation email from Eir which lists the mobile tariffs correctly but the overall promotion price is 95 euro, which is not what was agreed.  It looks like my fibre has been increased for no reason. I have always paid 45 euro a month for this and don't expect for it to be increased. Could you please look into it for me if I PM on the details.

thanks
    Hi Flaccus,

That's no problem, please feel free to PM me the account number :)

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Thanks Pamela.  I just sent a PM.

Thanks Pamela.  I just sent a PM.
    Thanks Flaccus,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Hi Pamela,
    Just got issue resolved with customer service and an extra 5gb data. Thanks.

Hi Pamela,
    Just got issue resolved with customer service and an extra 5gb data. Thanks.
    No problem FlaccusThanks for letting me know :)

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement