Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 205 New York 12th November *Confirmed*

Comments

100$ seats wouldn't be so bad in MSG, I wouldn't say. Then again they will probably be impossible to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

100% She really brought it in the majority of those fights too and she's easily the most successful fighter to come from TUF18 apart from Peña.

That fight with Duke was something else. A lot of good fights on paper but nothing that jumps out. Is Nick Diaz AWOL or something again? Was expecting to hear about his return fight by now. But I imagine that the Reebok deal would be a problem.
    Can't see Jedrzejczyk having much trouble. Was hoping they'd book Tate vs Peña or Holm again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

ciano316 wrote: »
    That list is the higher end pricing for a UFC event. Was the same for 194 and 202. There will be very few $100 and $200 tickets

I know that's the high end, but earlier reports had suggested that the range was from $150 to $1500!

My budget is $500 so I'll probably aim for the $450s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

DrPhilG wrote: »
    I know that's the high end, but earlier reports had suggested that the range was from $150 to $1500!

My budget is $500 so I'll probably aim for the $450s.

I've been to MSG and it's a standard arena so ya will have a decent view from everywhere. Come to think of it when I was there, there was bar seating seats around the concourse up the top of the arena. They might be $100 seats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

alavarzmcg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Quick question. Just signed up for fight pass. When pre sale are released it will bring me to the US Tticketmaster site. It won't let me sign in to a US account. If I try it in the Irish one will it allow me to put in a code on the Irish site. Just wanna. E prepared for tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

14murphy wrote: »
    Quick question. Just signed up for fight pass. When pre sale are released it will bring me to the US Tticketmaster site. It won't let me sign in to a US account. If I try it in the Irish one will it allow me to put in a code on the Irish site. Just wanna. E prepared for tomorrow.

Was it fight pass or fight club you signed up for because there two compleatly different things ?

ASOT wrote: »

Was it fight pass or fight club you signed up for because there two compleatly different things ?

Sorry fight club. I have my code already. I know the pre sale aren't available yet but when I click the link it brings me to the US store which I can't sign into nor will it let me create an account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

75 usd to join fightclub?
    last time i joined was it not half that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Tickets are sold on the US ticketmaster site. They won't be on the Irish site.
    You need a account to sign in.

Mellor wrote: »
    Tickets are sold on the US ticketmaster site. They won't be on the Irish site.
    You need a account to sign in.
    Thanks for that. I'll make one tonight. I presume it'll be fine for tickets to be shipped to Ireland.

sc86 wrote: »
    75 usd to join fightclub?
    last time i joined was it not half that?
    It was $88 dollars including packaging and shipping. Robbery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

whats the las vegas mgm of new york guys?

Thanks for that. I'll make one tonight. I presume it'll be fine for tickets to be shipped to Ireland.

Nope. You can either collect at the box office or get the print at home version.

No international shipping for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joe24

If there was a spare Fightclub code floating around that somebody is not using, that would be much appreciated. The limit of 4 tickets is a bit frustrating!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

Conor has opened at 8/13 Eddie 5/4

TheNap wrote: »
    Conor has opened at 8/13 Eddie 5/4
    It's been open since just after 202. Lines have probably already moved too

DrPhilG wrote: »

Nope. You can either collect at the box office or get the print at home version.

No international shipping for tickets.
    Will I have to use an American address. I tried quickly to make an account with my phone this morning but it wouldn't allow me. Maybe because I was using an Irish address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

No shouldn't matter, my account is set up as "International" with Irish billing address.

Mellor wrote: »
    It's been open since just after 202. Lines have probably already moved too

I didn't bother looking until it was announced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

As this is NYC I'm assuming a much more session friendly hour for us lads? Can anyone confirm roughly what time Irish this will be at?

Will I have to use an American address. I tried quickly to make an account with my phone this morning but it wouldn't allow me. Maybe because I was using an Irish address

You don't need an american address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

sc86 wrote: »
    whats the las vegas mgm of new york guys?
    Madison Square Garden, where the fight is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

As this is NYC I'm assuming a much more session friendly hour for us lads? Can anyone confirm roughly what time Irish this will be at?

Stock up on red bull,it'll be on the same time as al the Vegas poverty,3am main card start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Petermc83

This is brilliant news!!! The card badly needed Conor on it.. without him...it just felt abit flat.. but now with him sitting on top..it looks stacked!!! so pumped for this now.. Bring on the buildup and press conference today!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

If he is late for the presser at 11pm tonight there will be some trouble, he got his fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭finbarrk

So I have now registered on ticketmaster USA. Nothing about tickets on the site yet.

I imagine tickets will be on the site after tonights presser for viewing purposes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Has anyone here bought one of the presale passes on the official UFC site? It says $75 will get you a presale access. Just wondering will it still be difficult to get tickets with the access?

Multiple people here have fight pass club , there are a small percentage of tickets available for the fight pass tickets on the Wednesday. There will be only a tiny fraction of the cheap seats available. It can be hard to check p6,p5 seats and less so for the higher priced tickets.

The presale on Thursday for newsletter is harder as the code is freely available, Friday will be like Manchester you have one chance to refresh screen to get a ticket at p6-p3.

Look at the thead for Manchester to get a feel of things.

• Advertisement

Fight Pass is an online streaming service.

Fight Club is what gets you presale access.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

The fight should be a bit earlier in new york. No 5am headline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

finbarrk wrote: »
    Has anyone here bought one of the presale passes on the official UFC site? It says $75 will get you a presale access. Just wondering will it still be difficult to get tickets with the access?

You need to add an extra ~$13 for postage of the crap (bandana, pen, lanyard etc.) that you most likely don't want on top of the $75 for pre-sale access. . . . .well worth it. . . :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

If anyone has a spare fight club presume code it would be greatly appreciated. My membership expired recently and cash is already tight as it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭DK224

Weidman v Romero announced as official for 205 by Dana White on a US breakfast radio show moments ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

What a card!

Gay Jesus ! Wow love that one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Main card will be the three title fights, Weidman and then between Frankie and Cerrone I'd imagine.

Romero Weidman is a great fight

• Advertisement

Coyboy will be on Fightpass I bet, to up their numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Coyboy will be on Fightpass I bet, to up their numbers.

I think they'll put him on the fox sports prelims main event

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

all well and good , await injuries as per usual , card be decimated , hope im wrong tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

all well and good , await injuries as per usual , card be decimated , hope im wrong tho

Alveraz to be replaced by Diaz...

joshrogan wrote: »
    I think they'll put him on the fox sports prelims main event

if its big fox maybe, they have tried to put some really good ones exclusive, expect it to happen again soon, especially as the crowd will be in early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

dashoonage wrote: »
    Alveraz to be replaced by Diaz...

for once , aldo to replace somebody lol

• Advertisement

Aldo would be wise to be ready

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Conor won't be ready for a cut to 145 though so Aldo wouldn't really do as a late replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Aldo could fight at 155

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Aldo could fight at 155

The 145 champ and the Interim 145 Champ fighting at 155 in a non title fight?

Cant see it happening tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

John_D80 wrote: »
    The 145 champ and the Interim 145 Champ fighting at 155 in a non title fight?

Cant see it happening tbh.

:D yep reading that back it is completely ridiculous

• Advertisement
Advertisement