Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone SE

Options
  • 15-04-2016 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

I am considering switching to a bundle with eir (despite the swingeing 1GB data limit on mobile), but am unable to find any details about the iphone SE. I have been told on chat that eir will only stock the 16gb version. Im assuming this cannot be true as it would be ridiculous - can someone tell me how much the 64gb iphone SE would cost under the various plans?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

droidus wrote: »
    I am considering switching to a bundle with eir (despite the swingeing 1GB data limit on mobile), but am unable to find any details about the iphone SE. I have been told on chat that eir will only stock the 16gb version. Im assuming this cannot be true as it would be ridiculous - can someone tell me how much the 64gb iphone SE would cost under the various plans?
    Hi droidus,

Thanks for getting in touch.

This is correct, I'm afraid we are only stocking the 16GB version of this handset.
    The price of the handset would vary depending on the bundle you opt for and contract length, you can view our on-line offers here https://www.eir.ie/bundles/ or I would recommend contacting sales directly on 1800503303 to discuss this further.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭droidus

Wow - OK, thanks, so no plans to ever stock the 64gb version? Really? Im struggling to believe this is true, it seems so crazy. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

droidus wrote: »
    Wow - OK, thanks, so no plans to ever stock the 64gb version? Really? Im struggling to believe this is true, it seems so crazy. 
    Unfortunately we have no plans to stock this at present however I will have your feedback relayed to the sales team droidus,

-Pamela 

Advertisement