Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potting soil/mix

Options
  • 15-04-2016 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in the centre of town to buy plant soil? Preferably around D2. Or is Urban Plant Life the only option?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Aldi 1.99 75l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

They have ridiculously good deals on Garden stuff. Bloody annoyed I've missed most of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭wench

They have ridiculously good deals on Garden stuff. Bloody annoyed I've missed most of them!
    Get yourself up to the Aldi in Coolock.
    The remaining stock from the offers is sent there, and they usually have stuff weeks after everywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

wench wrote: »
    Get yourself up to the Aldi in Coolock.
    The remaining stock from the offers is sent there, and they usually have stuff weeks after everywhere else.

Nice one! Which one? (The one near the funeral home?) I'm actually around the corner from Coolock. Thank you very much for the heads up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭wench

Nice one! Which one? (The one near the funeral home?)
    Yep, that's the one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement