Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

View options for boards

Options
  • 15-04-2016 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything from searching.
    Is there any way to change the view of boards so that new messages appear at the top of the page?
    Any time I jump to a thread I'm brought to the top of page 1, and must go to the last page then scroll down to the bottom.
    Is there any way to reverse this view, so the most recent messages are on page 1 at the top, and then get older as you go through the pages.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, posts are always in sequential order. There is the go to last post option, the arrow next the last posts name on the forum level, which may help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement