Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas boiling ring - where to get one?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Since you've had no replies, I've moved this to the Dublin County North forum.

Probably a silly question but have you tried ordering it from Calor? I bought a heater directly from them last year. Or you could contact them and ask about stockists.
    I'd say old fashioned hardware stores would be your best bet otherwise, such as Peter Galvin in Swords opposite Penneys. They stock Calor products and would probably order one in for you if they haven't got one in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

Or you could try ..Hamiltons Gas Products ,up in Bangor ... their very reasonable,even in sterling,Hth's http://gasproducts.co.uk/large-square-gas-boiling-ring.html?s404=large%20square%20gas%20boiling%20ring#aHA316

Or builders providers ,would have gas equipment like that for heating volumes of various stuff like Tar etc,they would also carry the various size gas torch's,Places like Buckley's on Santry Ave ,Chadwick's in Glasnevin or Brook's also in Glasnevin,more local ,Browne's in Lusk might have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭xboxdad

Thank you for your help!

Advertisement